Windows 10: Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows

Discus and support Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had problems with BSOD so I reunstalled windows with pendrive. It was all good until after restarting pc I had it again... I reinstalled windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Barteksw, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Barteksw Win User

Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows

I had problems with BSOD so I reunstalled windows with pendrive. It was all good until after restarting pc I had it again... I reinstalled windows and when I left my pc to download some programs I wake up and I saw BSOD. Now im at situation where I reinstalled it maybe 20 times.Its so annoying. What can I do? I cant even create recovery point because when I try to do it says issue.

:)

Barteksw, Sep 22, 2022
  2. bbmarley Win User

BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Sep 22, 2022
  3. ElderJohn Win User
    BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows

Pc gets BSOD randomly

Hello I wanted to know if anyone can help me stop my pc from getting the BSOD. It randomly occurs while booting up of after being in use. The minidump says it was caused by svchost.exe. (I did a fresh install of windows but it didn't fix the problem) any
    suggestions?

AndresMontanez, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows

1. Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD randomly

2. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  3. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  4. Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows: I had problems with BSOD so I reunstalled windows with pendrive. It was all good until after restarting pc I had it again... I reinstalled windows and when I left my pc to download some programs I wake up and I saw BSOD. Now im at situation where I reinstalled it maybe 20...
  5. Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD randomly and after that have to reinstall windows: I had problems with BSOD so I reunstalled windows with pendrive. It was all good until after restarting pc I had it again... I reinstalled windows and when I left my pc to download some programs I wake up and I saw BSOD. Now im at situation where I reinstalled it maybe 20...
  6. Getting random BSOD after installing new NVMe SSD and reinstalling windows in that.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting random BSOD after installing new NVMe SSD and reinstalling windows in that.: Background: So I bought a new ADATA Swordfish 256 GB ssd and reinstalled Windows 10 in that. Formatted my hard drive and using it as a data drive. Issue: getting random BSOD while using Windows and then fails to boot unless I do turn off and turn on again. What I have tried:...
  7. Getting random BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting random BSODs: happens at seemingly random timings. like 2-3 times a week no component is on full load my parts: ryzen 5 3600X, RX5700, 24gb ram 3200mhz this occurs to much times for me to be able to use windowds 10 confidently. ran the driver verifier and immidiately got a blue screen...
  8. Getting BSODs after fresh reinstall of Windows due to BSODs

Getting BSODs after fresh reinstall of Windows due to BSODs: I started getting random blue screens lately and I can't pinpoint what it is exactly. I ran some driver verifier tests so I have a result from that, and then I reinstalled windows and got a irql_not_less... BSOD soon after. Before reinstalling windows I got into a boot loop...
  9. Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall

Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall: Hello all, and thank you in advance for any help. I'm having a very weird issue on my laptop - a Dell XPS 9560 with 16 GB ram, 1TB SSD, and i7-7700HQ. After a Windows update on 5/21 which was a critical security update, I started experiencing random bluescreens of death....
  10. BSOD after Windows reinstall

BSOD after Windows reinstall: Ever since I reinstalled Windows on my PC, I have been getting random BSOD's crashes. Only thing thats different about my system is that I got two new Kingston SSD's on which I now run windows on. Could they be the problem ? Here is a minidump from the last BSOD....