Windows 10: Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys

Discus and support Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, As the title of my problem states I am getting the BSOD whenever I try to download the Logitech Gaming Software, I have contacted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tomsushi, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Tomsushi Win User

Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys

Hi everyone,

As the title of my problem states I am getting the BSOD whenever I try to download the Logitech Gaming Software, I have contacted Logitech customer support directly and went through all their suggested tips to no avail. The tech support suggested I contact Microsoft to try and resolve my problem.

I am trying to download the LGS software to make full use of my Logitech G930 headset as without the software my headset has a lot of problems that would otherwise be fixed in the LGS. I have updated all my drivers and uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times to just get a BSOD everytime. I have tried using my headset and installing LGS on a different computer with no issues whatsoever. Any suggests would be appreciated.

:)

Tomsushi, Jan 21, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Lets you customize functions on Logitech gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets.
    • Software Version: 8.70.315
    • Post Date: Jul 08, 2015
    • File Size: 82.6 MB
    Logitech Gaming Software lets you customize Logitech G gaming mice, keyboards and headsets.

Logitech Gaming Software includes third party software components, libraries, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, the third party software listed below.
    These included third party software components provide key functionality to Logitech Gaming Software and are included in the software installation package.

• Digia QT - Application and User Interface Framework
    • Microsoft Runtime Libraries - Application and Hardware Support
    • Apple Bonjour - Network Discovery Support for Logitech Arx Control

Updated Description:

• Added support for the G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Added support for the G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel
    • Improved connectivity to the Logitech Arx Control app - version 1.2 of the Arx Control required
    • Removed Apple Bonjour requirement for the Arx Control app
    • ARX SDK bug fixes
    • Updated LED Illumination SDK to support Per Key Illumination for the G910 - see gaming.logitech.com/developers for details
    • Bug fix for LGS hang with G502 mouse
    • New profiles added: Assetto Corso, Gas Guzzlers Extreme, Grand Theft Auto V, iRacing, Project CARS, Rust, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    http://support.logitech.com/software/gaming-software

AsRock, Jan 21, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

4. rtwjunkie Win User

Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys

Logitech Gaming Software Update 8.70

Thanks! This LGS they started a couple years ago is simple, and very nice, while not being hugely bloated. It's one of the few pieces of hardware-related software I like.

rtwjunkie, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting BSOD when I try to install Logitech Gaming Software. Error Code: LGBusEnum.sys - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD try

2. Installing Logitech Unifying Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Logitech Unifying Software: Windows 11We just purchased an HP Pavilion notebook with Windows 11. A copy of the Logitech Unifying software was downloaded. When attempting to open the app we get a dialog complaining: “The app you are trying to install isn’t a Microsoft-verified app.”We selected the...
  3. error code 0x8008207 on trying to install games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 0x8008207 on trying to install games: I've tried doing some research on how to fix it, and haven't been able to fix and was wondering if anyone had any advice. when i try to install games through ms store or xbox app it fails and displays error code 0x8008207any help apricated...
  4. error code 0x8008207 on trying to install games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error code 0x8008207 on trying to install games: I've tried doing some research on how to fix it, and haven't been able to fix and was wondering if anyone had any advice. when i try to install games through ms store or xbox app it fails and displays error code 0x8008207any help apricated...
  5. NSIS error when trying to install Logitech Options software 8.36.86

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NSIS error when trying to install Logitech Options software 8.36.86: Hello, I purchased a new Lenovo P17 Thinkpad laptop with 64-bit win10. After installing all updates both needed and optional and updated the BIOS per Lenovo, went to install a brand new MX Master 3 mouse. Installed Setpoint which adds tabs to the normal mouse settings...
  6. Getting error code 0x80073D26 when trying to install Gaming Services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting error code 0x80073D26 when trying to install Gaming Services: When trying to install Gaming Services Xbox from the Windows Store I get the error 0x80073D26 when installing after download is complete The app does not exist in add/remove programs. The Xbox app has a banner stating that Gaming Services needs to be installed. Games from...
  7. I keep getting an error when trying to install a software game into my computer Microsoft...

I keep getting an error when trying to install a software game into my computer Microsoft...: Every time I tried to install the Software I keep getting an Error message :1722 and it shows my windows installer has been failed. >>error message:1603 is a fatal in installation of the software....
  8. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop: the code is -2005532572 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-get-an-error-code-when-trying-to-play-a-game-on/fc6c49e0-84db-4a09-8ce5-49ca04a4a452
  9. Logitech Gaming Software Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Gaming Software Bug: I've been having trouble with a couple of old (and I mean old) games I've been playing lately, Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Smokin' Guns. I've been unable to acquire screen captures from either game, but after much trial and error I found that my Logitech Gaming Software (64 bit,...
  10. Latest Logitech Gaming Software

Latest Logitech Gaming Software: Logitech has finally updated the LGS with a Windows 10 driver instead of the renamed 8.1 driver, Logitech Support: Gaming New features: Added support for G633 Artemis Spectrum RGB 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset Added Color Sync feature for G303, G633 and G910 Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluescreen lgbusenum

2. lgbusenum.sys blue screen

3. how to update lgbusenum.sys

4. lgbusenum.sys blue screen Logitech gaming software,
  5. LGBusEnum