Windows 10: Getting BSOD when opening games on laptop Lenovo700-15ISK

Discus and support Getting BSOD when opening games on laptop Lenovo700-15ISK in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been getting blue screens while opening games and sometimes also orange screens, once the game loads after a couple of minutes i get blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Prajwol Shakya, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Getting BSOD when opening games on laptop Lenovo700-15ISK

I have been getting blue screens while opening games and sometimes also orange screens, once the game loads after a couple of minutes i get blue screens, i have tried "sfc /scannow" and "chkdsk" which shows nothing is wrong. I have also fomatted my entire SDD containing the OS but the issue is still here. The recent dump files of the crashes are here: BSOD . Please help how can i solve this issue.

:)

Prajwol Shakya, Aug 3, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Getting BSOD when opening games on laptop Lenovo700-15ISK

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Getting BSOD when opening games on laptop Lenovo700-15ISK

1. Getting BSOD when opening games on laptop Lenovo700-15ISK - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD opening

2. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  3. Get BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get BSOD when playing games: i get BSOD when playing Dead by Daylight for around 20 minutes and on other games, on some other games like Left 4 Dead i get it like once a month so it doesn't bother me that much but on other games it does.i tried to fix it before but it didn't work i did memtest86 once...
  4. Getting BSODs when Gaming

Getting BSODs when Gaming: I have an BSODs when playing games, the game is stuttering before BSODs appear my spec : * i5 3570 * 8GB RAM * GTX 1050 TI * ASUS H61M-E * PSU 400W Bronze * HDD 500GB and this is what i get when i use bluescreenview : [ATTACH] i hope you can help me. Thanks *...
  5. Getting random BSODs when gaming

Getting random BSODs when gaming: Hey everyone. For the past few weeks I've been getting BSODs when playing certain games, namely Total War Warhammer 2, once with Total War Attila and now just today with another game Holdfast Nations at War. It occurs anywhere from 20 minutes in to a little over an hour....
  6. Constant BSOD when first opening game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD when first opening game: Hey y'all, I've been having this issue where when I first load up a game my computer will give me a BSOD after a while of playing it — although the time in between loading the game and the BSOD seems to be dependant on how demanding a certain game title is ie. GTA V will...
  7. Laptop BSOD when gaming

Laptop BSOD when gaming: Hi! I've been getting a BSOD error every time I play any game or stress test my GPU. My pc is a HP gaming laptop with 8th gen i5, GTX 1050TI, 8GB of RAM and 1TB HDD with Intel Optane acceleration. Whenever I game it crashes with the error code WHEA uncorrectable error. I...
  8. Getting BSOD when opening WSL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD when opening WSL: All of a sudden today I'm getting a BSOD every time I open WSL with the stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Up until today I'd been using this regularly without any problem. I'm not sure what changed or what is causing this. The only thing I did a few days ago was a disk...
  9. BSOD when shutting down or opening a game.

BSOD when shutting down or opening a game.: I can't open dumps from this machine (such as the one attached) with WinDBG and I'm not sure why (I did verify I can open the test dump of the instructions). Code: Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*Symbol information Executable search path is: Unable to load image...
  10. BSOD when games are open.

BSOD when games are open.: Hi, I'm getting BSOD a few times each week, only when I'm inside a game. I've ran the dump program Attachment 139328 . I also got memory.dmp files from the last crash. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e) This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address...