Windows 10: Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1

Discus and support Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am tired of getting random BSODs which have trace only in Security and Maintenance tab, I am not getting any dump to be seen in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JanUsz3, May 26, 2022.

1. JanUsz3 Win User

Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1

Hello everyone,I am tired of getting random BSODs which have trace only in Security and Maintenance tab, I am not getting any dump to be seen in BSViewer. Here is the description of error:A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Ścieżka do aplikacji powodującej błąd Application path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Sygnatura problemu Error signatureNazwa zdarzenia problemu Error name: AppHangXProcB1Application Name: svchost.exe_AudiosrvApplication Version: 10.0.19041.1566Applic

:)

JanUsz3, May 26, 2022

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 26, 2022
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 26, 2022
  4. Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1

BSOD dump

Hi Damian,

About your issue regarding BSOD on your PC. We suggest you to run this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It contains troubleshooting steps to perform to fix that issue.

We'll look forward to tour response.

Phillip Pio, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1

1. Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1 - Similar Threads - Getting BSOD dump

2. getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting BSOD. MINI dump bugcheck analysis: HI, I am getting frequest BSOD. Please could somebody look at the below Bugcheck means?thank you in advance DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is...
  3. Memory dump errors, glitchy BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory dump errors, glitchy BSODs: Since the beginning for May I have been experiencing my rig hard restarting sometimes with a glitchy BSOD with no discernable error code and other times my screen just freezes until restarting without producing a memory.dmpI know that trying to produce this file results in an...
  4. Memory dump errors, glitchy BSODs

Memory dump errors, glitchy BSODs: Since the beginning for May I have been experiencing my rig hard restarting sometimes with a glitchy BSOD with no discernable error code and other times my screen just freezes until restarting without producing a memory.dmpI know that trying to produce this file results in an...
  5. svchost.exe crash AppHangXProcB1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost.exe crash AppHangXProcB1: Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out on some recent crashes I have had. They happen randomly and involve my audio. I would show a minidump, but my PC hasn't been creating them. This is from the reliability history:DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop...
  6. svchost.exe crash AppHangXProcB1

svchost.exe crash AppHangXProcB1: Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out on some recent crashes I have had. They happen randomly and involve my audio. I would show a minidump, but my PC hasn't been creating them. This is from the reliability history:DescriptionA problem caused this program to stop...
  7. Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1: Hello everyone,I am tired of getting random BSODs which have trace only in Security and Maintenance tab, I am not getting any dump to be seen in BSViewer. Here is the description of error:A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Ścieżka do aplikacji...
  8. Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1

Getting BSOD with no dump, error: AppHangXProcB1: Hello everyone,I am tired of getting random BSODs which have trace only in Security and Maintenance tab, I am not getting any dump to be seen in BSViewer. Here is the description of error:A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.Ścieżka do aplikacji...
  9. BSODs Dumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs Dumps: Lately i've been experiencing a lot of BSODs usually while gaming, i've stumbled upon a thread of people with similar issues, but none of the fixes there solved my issue. But i've never asked someone to check my dump files, so if anyone would be able to help, it would be...
  10. I am getting this Error in Dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am getting this Error in Dump: I looked at the dump files and came away with this. STACK_COMMAND: kb FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: GenuineIntel IMAGE_NAME: GenuineIntel DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 IMAGE_VERSION: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE BUCKET_ID:...