Windows 10: Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month

Discus and support Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I'm not that good with computers or anything technological in general, so I thought maybe anyone here could help me with this. Any help is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FirFirFir, May 19, 2019.

1. FirFirFir Win User

Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month

Hello!

I'm not that good with computers or anything technological in general, so I thought maybe anyone here could help me with this. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

So, the story is that I've been getting quite some BSoDs. Usually 2-8 during the day, depending whether I'm trying to check something on cmd, or if I try to fix them somehow (detailed below). They started appearing around half a month back, when (I think) I was updating Windows to a new build. Usually most of them are this type - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, but few of them were this type - CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

Also, my Windows whould be updating, but they're almost always stuck at this Initializing... state - 2019-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4499167), or when they do start downloading, they get up to 25%, then stop, and begin Initializing again. Could it be the cause of the BSoD? Also, some time before BSoDs started, I added a new SSD to my PC, so is there a possibility that it could be causing BS?

Before asking help on here, I did try some instructions I found on other sites, i.e.:

*Tried running sfc /scannow in cmd, but there was a resource protection could not perform error. I tried running it in Safe mode, but the same error appears.

*Tried doing chkdsk /f , chkdsk /r, chkdsk /f /r, but when I restart my computer, it does start repairing the C: drive, but always gets stuck forever on 12%.

*Tried running dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth , but it always stops at 85.6% and then error appears too, and BSoD pops up back again.

*Updated all drivers of everything I had on my PC, nothing changed.

*Cleaned up C: Disk, nothing changed.

*Tried running all of other CMD commands in Safe Mode, still nothing changed, just same crashes or errors.

If anyone needs any logs or data or whatever it is, I can always send screenshots or just copy and paste them here!

How I said before, any help is appreciated! Thank you for reading!

:)

FirFirFir, May 19, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 19, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 19, 2019
  4. Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month

1. Getting BSoDs each day for around half a month - Similar Threads - Getting BSoDs each

2. having multiple bsod each day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having multiple bsod each day: Hello, first of all i wanted to apologize for my bad English through it is not my native language and i'm still not really good at it, said so, let's go the good stuff:my pc is throwing a lot of bsod lastly, it was doing each time i was using it, and now it is occuring...
  3. having multiple bsod each day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having multiple bsod each day: Hello, first of all i wanted to apologize for my bad English through it is not my native language and i'm still not really good at it, said so, let's go the good stuff:my pc is throwing a lot of bsod lastly, it was doing each time i was using it, and now it is occuring...
  4. having multiple bsod each day

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Multiple BSOD each day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD each day: Since Friday I get multiple BSOD each day. I did chdsk, mdsched and installed updates for windows and my graphics card. Here are the most recent minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ItyFWbRP957JcLS4_cAMu_QweAz15UnnThanks for any help...
  6. I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get at least 3 BSOD a day, each time with a different problem: So I had just build my first gaming rig and I was super excited to use it. I have a GTX 1660 super, an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor, an Auros 450 motherboard, and I forget the RAM I put in (sorry, I honestly don't remember the brand but I think that's irrelevant). I ripped the...
  7. BSOD each month since May approx.

BSOD each month since May approx.: Hi, I've been experiencing a Blue Screen crash every month since May now. The last one was a few minutes ago and I have not the knowledge to find out what causes the issue. The description reads as follows, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  8. Outlook-each day divided in half with a horizontal line???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook-each day divided in half with a horizontal line???: Was working in Calendar on outlook, and hit something now each day is divided into 2 sections with a horizontal line. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-each-day-divided-in-half-with-a-horizontal/fc9c5e09-617f-4365-8550-9625fd27eddf
  9. BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months

BSOD multiple times a day for the last couple of months: I'm getting a BSOD, usually with the stopcode IRQL Not Less or Equal, a couple of times a day, usually after working for a few hours. I'm often doing heavy tasks so this might be part of it. I have used the verifier to create a minidump, saved to OneDrive -...
  10. bsod at cold boot each day at star up

bsod at cold boot each day at star up: hye this my bsod ================================================== Dump File : 022116-6156-01.dmp Crash Time : 2016-02-21 12:55:41 Bug Check String : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bug Check Code : 0x0000000a Parameter 1 : fffff680`01009630 Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000002...