Windows 10: Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month

Discus and support Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As title says , I've been getting these BSODs for a month now, didn't do anything that would make me think that caused it. These are the dumps, all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Deuscar, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month

As title says , I've been getting these BSODs for a month now, didn't do anything that would make me think that caused it. These are the dumps, all caused by the same driver and same error.

Did scannow the system, nothing, RAM, nothing, no Windows update available, did scan the harddrives, nothing.

Files are in a .rar

Ask anything.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fYz6uKBY4R_wMCBc-RcI2B8N7oiY4mzc/view?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/Deuscar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Deuscar, Jan 30, 2021

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 30, 2021
  4. LeoBloom Win User

Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month

1. Getting BSODs from the same error over and over for the same month - Similar Threads - Getting BSODs same

2. Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.: Whenever I click on check for upgrade a Microsoft Defender update is shown and it downloads and installs in just like 2 seconds, It's so fast that I can't even see the update version. Also I had used the Microsoft Update Assistant to upgrade from 21H1 cause the windows update...
  3. Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.: Whenever I click on check for upgrade a Microsoft Defender update is shown and it downloads and installs in just like 2 seconds, It's so fast that I can't even see the update version. Also I had used the Microsoft Update Assistant to upgrade from 21H1 cause the windows update...
  4. Windows update is giving the same update over and over again.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows update keep installing the same thing over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update keep installing the same thing over and over: I let it run for more than 10 hours and it never seem to be finish.it keep installing the top one and when it reach 100% it start to install the bottom one and when it reach 100% it start to install the top one again and the process keep repeating what do I do?...
  6. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  7. Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over

Lockscreen slideshow shows same pictures over and over: Ever since I had Windows 11 installed on this computer, the slideshow for my lock screen shows the same pictures over and over. I used the pictures from my Pictures folder as well as the Pictures folder from my OneDrive. It says they are available on my device, so I would...
  8. BSOD occured over 7 times in the last 3 months. Always the same error...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD occured over 7 times in the last 3 months. Always the same error...: The latest driver on my laptop manufacturer official webpage was updated 6 years ago. The problem never occurred in the last year or before. Please help me to find the culprit Crash address= ntoskrnl.exe+3f5a80 DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 2 Dump files...
  9. SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAME PROBLEM OVER AND OVER. CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!: This is getting tiring. Can't connect to server!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/same-problem-over-and-over-cant-connect-to-server/26e07537-3d75-44ab-8c88-8151ac9da44c
  10. People app have the same update over and over

People app have the same update over and over: I keep having the People app have the same update over and over. I open the Store, go to Downloads, Check for Updates, and it says the People app has an update. It downloads, installs, and says Completed. If I check again, or close the Store, reboot, or anything, and check...