Windows 10: Getting BSODs when Gaming

Discus and support Getting BSODs when Gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an BSODs when playing games, the game is stuttering before BSODs appear my spec : * i5 3570 * 8GB RAM * GTX 1050 TI * ASUS H61M-E * PSU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AzzarioRazy, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Getting BSODs when Gaming

I have an BSODs when playing games, the game is stuttering before BSODs appear

my spec :

* i5 3570

* 8GB RAM

* GTX 1050 TI

* ASUS H61M-E

* PSU 400W Bronze

* HDD 500GB

and this is what i get when i use bluescreenview :

Getting BSODs when Gaming c31bb0bc-0560-435f-96e5-5074b6f0c8fa?upload=true.png

i hope you can help me. Thanks

* sorry for my bad english

:)

AzzarioRazy, Jan 25, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Getting BSODs when Gaming

BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Getting BSODs when Gaming

1. Getting BSODs when Gaming - Similar Threads - Getting BSODs Gaming

2. Get BSOD when gaming with AMD 5900x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get BSOD when gaming with AMD 5900x: Hello, I'm having a problem with brand new AMD CPU 5900x and MOBO Asus Tuf gaming B550-plus wifi ii.BSOD occurs with error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when play games.Everything is normal when normal use. Youtube with high resolution video, microsoft office work,...
  3. Get BSOD when gaming with AMD 5900x

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get BSOD when gaming with AMD 5900x: Hello, I'm having a problem with brand new AMD CPU 5900x and MOBO Asus Tuf gaming B550-plus wifi ii.BSOD occurs with error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when play games.Everything is normal when normal use. Youtube with high resolution video, microsoft office work,...
  4. Get BSOD when gaming with AMD 5900x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  6. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  7. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Get BSOD when playing games

Get BSOD when playing games: i get BSOD when playing Dead by Daylight for around 20 minutes and on other games, on some other games like Left 4 Dead i get it like once a month so it doesn't bother me that much but on other games it does.i tried to fix it before but it didn't work i did memtest86 once...
  9. Getting random bsods when playing games

Getting random bsods when playing games: Hi guys, I am getting random bsods when i play games.I checked event viewer and it shows I got bugcheck 1001,1005 and kernel error 41.I brought my pc like 2 years ago.This problem is happening to me for like 1 or 2 months.Pls help me.I wanna get rid of it. PC SPECS:...
  10. Getting random BSODs when gaming

Getting random BSODs when gaming: Hey everyone. For the past few weeks I've been getting BSODs when playing certain games, namely Total War Warhammer 2, once with Total War Attila and now just today with another game Holdfast Nations at War. It occurs anywhere from 20 minutes in to a little over an hour....