Windows 10: Getting BSODs when playing games (CS:GO, R6S)

Discus and support Getting BSODs when playing games (CS:GO, R6S) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.928, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 DESKTOP-JSL2I7F-(2021-04-15_19-31-55).zip 177769 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bizzaro, May 4, 2021.

1. bizzaro Win User

Getting BSODs when playing games (CS:GO, R6S)

Windows 10 Pro, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.928, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 DESKTOP-JSL2I7F-(2021-04-15_19-31-55).zip

:)

bizzaro, May 4, 2021
  2. WizardFIN Win User

BSOD Mid R6S game

I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe.

I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on how to fix this.

Attachment 208818

WizardFIN, May 4, 2021
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 4, 2021
  4. menanico Win User

BSOD playing various games

Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed.
    Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows 10 - Toms Hardware
    You can find some information in there, if you need more i will do anything to simplify your job.

menanico, May 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting BSODs when playing games (CS:GO, R6S) - Similar Threads - Getting BSODs playing

2. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  3. Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSODs When Playing a Specific Game: Starting last week I began to get BSODs seemingly out of nowhere when playing a game called The Crew 2. I began to experience blue screens almost every time I played that game. This issue has never happened before and I haven't updated Windows or any drivers prior to this. I...
  4. Get BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get BSOD when playing games: i get BSOD when playing Dead by Daylight for around 20 minutes and on other games, on some other games like Left 4 Dead i get it like once a month so it doesn't bother me that much but on other games it does.i tried to fix it before but it didn't work i did memtest86 once...
  5. I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO

I got multiple BSOD every time I played CS GO: Hi, Can anyone advise how to deal with my issue on CS GO, every time I played the games, it will always go to BSOD. its randomly happening and I have no idea which driver or hardware causing it. Here is my system info below: Windows version: Windows 10, 10.0, version...
  6. Getting random bsods when playing games

Getting random bsods when playing games: Hi guys, I am getting random bsods when i play games.I checked event viewer and it shows I got bugcheck 1001,1005 and kernel error 41.I brought my pc like 2 years ago.This problem is happening to me for like 1 or 2 months.Pls help me.I wanna get rid of it. PC SPECS:...
  7. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  8. BSOD Mid R6S game

BSOD Mid R6S game: I got the bluescreen mid r6s game and it appears to have been caused by ntkrnlmp.exe. I would appreciate if somebody would give me some suggestions on how to fix this. DESKTOP-F8MQOCA-ke_17_10_2018_19_26_40,61.zip 120020
  9. BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When downloading cs go over steam/installing it: So, this is really my first time writing ANY topic online. But here goes, I bought a gaming laptop, an MSI gt72vr 7re Dominator Pro,I have had for one year, you can check online for specs and stuff, im playing quite a lot of games, from online to offline and never really...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...