Windows 10: Getting BSODs with various error codes

Discus and support Getting BSODs with various error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572) Link to the past several dump files: DESKTOP-111I10D-(2020-10-16_20-17-23).zip - Google Drive Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 1stCorinthians, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Getting BSODs with various error codes

Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572)

Link to the past several dump files: DESKTOP-111I10D-(2020-10-16_20-17-23).zip - Google Drive

Windows 10 has been crashing quite often since the the 2004 update.

Crashes have occurred while on zoom calls, when gaming, and once when waking PC up from sleep. There isn't anything that I can do to reliably replicate the crashes. I have already used Windows Update to get the latest updates. I have also updated the drivers for all the parts that I can think to update.

I have already run Memtest86 and there were no errors reported.

Parts list in case it matters:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
    Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
    Storage: Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB Founders Edition Video Card

:)

1stCorinthians, Oct 17, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Oct 17, 2020
  3. BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

Getting BSODs with various error codes

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Getting BSODs with various error codes

1. Getting BSODs with various error codes - Similar Threads - Getting BSODs various

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  4. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constantly getting BSOD with various codes

Constantly getting BSOD with various codes: Hi, I keep getting BSOD and I can't figure out why. Two of the most common codes I get are KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I recently upgraded my PC from RX480 to MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC and put in a new 650W power...
  6. Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes

Continuous BSOD errors with various Stop Codes: Hi, I have been having BSOD for couple of months now but it has got more frequent. I got BSOD today twice in 10 minutes. - Link to 1st BSOD today: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArU5xwPk5EFTgP8M5FPgxgth4c2G4Q?e=3zFl05 - Link to 2nd BSOD today:...
  7. Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes

Getting various BSOD with multiple error codes: Hi, I've been getting some BSOD for about a week now. Usually once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day. My biggest problem is that lately, there's been no "What failed" part after the Stop Code. The last 4 BSOD I've gotten have just been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...
  8. BSOD - Various Codes

BSOD - Various Codes: One of mu users has a new Dell laptop which BSOD a couple of times a day. I have applied the latest Dell and Windows updates but the issue persists. Link to the latest memory dump below...
  9. I’m getting various BSOD codes

I’m getting various BSOD codes: I built a new pc a few weeks ago and its been completely fine up until last night. I was playing some games with friends when all of a sudden I get the BSOD. Heres a link to the dumps https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mUbXa_XdXwP_LeLz6vMxuuliPVsMDmg9. Any help would...
  10. Getting various BSOD codes

Getting various BSOD codes: For a long time now (about 1 year - i simply haven't had the energy to really deal with it before now), i've had an issue where my computer will bluescreen after having been in idle doing absolutely nothing for some hours. The file 090718-6843-01 attached is from that. It...