Windows 10: Getting calls about a Microsoft refund

Discus and support Getting calls about a Microsoft refund in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been getting calls from a Robin Parker saying i have a refund coming. For micro security. I don’t use this computer that often mainly for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LynnWebber1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Getting calls about a Microsoft refund

I have been getting calls from a Robin Parker saying i have a refund coming.
    For micro security. I don’t use this computer that often mainly for taxes.

He has called me many times and gave me his number. Can’t send me a check bank deposit only

Has anyone heard of this

:)

LynnWebber1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Rey Bel1 Win User

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Microsoft one year plan advised and purchased download replacing Windows will resolve problems. Windows unchanged. Where to get Microsoft refund?

I bought Microsoft Assure one year plan. I was assured by the

Microsoft agent the steps to follow the purchase of the plan

would resolve the problems with system files error As it is all

the problems remain without a fix.

How to get a refund now? What category does Microsoft

list refunds?

Carol-Campbell5, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Jlp2019 Win User

Getting calls about a Microsoft refund

Scan call??? Microsoft refund line

Just received a call that i didn't answer so thr message left was that the company closed and i was for a refund and they left the number 855-827-5750. So i dialed it for grins. They answered " Microsoft refund line" . I'm guessing this is a scam.
    Anyone else get this call?

Jlp2019, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Getting calls about a Microsoft refund

1. Getting calls about a Microsoft refund - Similar Threads - Getting calls Microsoft

2. Get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get a refund: I just got billed €99 from Microsoft. I went to investigate the payment but it says that no payments were made. How can I talk to someone from Microsoft to get this sorted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-refund/a930077d-4b6d-4347-a3ca-bca857d6052e
  3. Get a refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get a refund: I just got billed €99 from Microsoft. I went to investigate the payment but it says that no payments were made. How can I talk to someone from Microsoft to get this sorted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-refund/a930077d-4b6d-4347-a3ca-bca857d6052e
  4. Getting refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting refund: How can I get refund for the app that I bought on the Windows Store but didn’t use because couldn’t access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-refund/5766cee3-638b-4e9c-b578-83b33a5abad8
  5. Does Microsoft call about licensing concerns?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Microsoft call about licensing concerns?: I received two calls recently that state that the caller is calling concerning a Microsoft license, and that the product license will be turned off soon. Does Microsoft make this type of call, or was it best that I hung up on the call?...
  6. Phone calls about MICROSOFT closing. Is this a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone calls about MICROSOFT closing. Is this a scam?: I keep receiving calls from someone saying that my MS account is expiring and they are going to deduct 499.00 from my bank account or if I open my bank account they will refund my initial 299.95 by transferring from a CHASE account to my bank account. I refused to do this...
  7. phone calls about MICROSOFT closing

phone calls about MICROSOFT closing: I keep receiving calls from someone saying that my MS account is expiring and they are going to deduct 499.00 from my bank account or if I open my bank account they will refund my initial 299.95 by transferring from a CHASE account to my bank account. I refused to do this...
  8. DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE ABOUT LICENCES

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    DOES MICROSOFT CALL PEOPLE ABOUT LICENCES: RECENTLY I HAVE BEEN CALLED ABOUT LICENSE FOR MICROSOFT EXPIRING. THE PERSON SAYS THAT THEY OWE ME A REFUND AND WANT TO GIVE THEM REMOTE ACCESS TO M COMPUTER AND CREDIT CARD NUMBERS SO THEY CAN TRANSFER MONEY YO MY ACCOUNT...SOUNDS KINDA FISHY TO ME....
  9. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...
  10. Calls about refunds.

Calls about refunds.: i keep getting calls about refunds on services that we had with mircosoft. Are they legit and are we due a refund since you will no longer offer the service for upgrades on computer. Or is this a scam? The person states for me to call back when i have my computer open in...