Windows 10: Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help??

Discus and support Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help?? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Laptop was working completely fine this morning then all of a sudden, it just stopped connecting to wifi. Any solutions?? submitted by /u/kaushiktare... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kaushiktare, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help??

Laptop was working completely fine this morning then all of a sudden, it just stopped connecting to wifi. Any solutions??

submitted by /u/kaushiktare
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kaushiktare, Nov 11, 2019

2. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the audio functionality stops working the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to try uninstalling the drivers completely and re-installing the audio drivers from the manufacturer website and check if that helps. Follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to Sound, video and game controllers and expand it.
    4. Right click on the Audio drivers and click on
      Uninstall.
    5. Now click on the check box Delete the drive software for this device.
    6. Restart the PC.

Once the PC restarts download the drivers from
    manufacturer website
    and install them. In addition, you can also try installing the updated version of
    Nahimic and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Bought a MSI GE63 8RE Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted me to update the driver , uninstalled the old outdated driver and installed the new updated driver , problem
    was sorted , but the problem has come back again now since updating to windows 1903. I have then reverted the system back to the previous version of windows but this hasn't fixed the issue, this problem mainly happens from startup and also causing the sound
    to become very shallow and cutting out, but when I change the driver to " high definition audio device " the problem goes away, but this means the system volume is very low , and wont allow me to use Nahimic which allows for audio enhancement. If anyone can
    provide a fix or a way to make Nahimic work with the generic " high definition audio device " I'd appreciate it.

***Original title: MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE***

Scott683266, Nov 11, 2019
  4. linhlz Win User

Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help??

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help??

1. Getting code 10 error on my MSI GS63 8RE. Help?? - Similar Threads - Getting code error

2. MSI Installer Error code 2755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Installer Error code 2755: When I'm trying to install a program, I recently have been getting: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error while installing this package. This may indicate a problem with the package. The error code is 2755."I've updated my windows 10, drivers and have been...
  3. MSI Installer Error code 2755

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Installer Error code 2755: When I'm trying to install a program, I recently have been getting: "The installer has encountered an unexpected error while installing this package. This may indicate a problem with the package. The error code is 2755."I've updated my windows 10, drivers and have been...
  4. MSI Installer Error code 2755

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL on Windows 10 MSI GS63 Stealth: I've been having problems with getting blue screen on this computer and I've tried so many things and nothing has solved it. I even reset my entire computer and still blue screens on start up sometimes it actually boots in. Another thing is that when I go into "Dragon Center"...
  6. msi gv62 8re

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    msi gv62 8re: hello i been having an issue with my built in webcam on my msi gv62 8re laptop. i have tires fn+f6 to activate it and only a black screen appears. i have also checked the drivers and they're installed but still no image can be seen when the webcam is on, but the light is turn...
  7. MSI GS63 won't post (randomly)

in Windows 10 Support
    MSI GS63 won't post (randomly): I will reboot my laptop and then when it's JUST about to turn off to reboot, it sticks there doing nothing. It never even makes it to turning off to post again. This happens randomly. Anyone have any idea what this is? I've ran all the tests that I can think of to see if...
  8. Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE

Issues while using Nahimic on MSI GE63 8RE: Bought a MSI GE63 8RE Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted me to update the driver , uninstalled the old outdated driver and installed the new updated driver , problem was sorted , but...
  9. MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE

MSI GE63 8RE SOUND ISSUE: Bought a MSI GE63 Laptop couple months ago and straight out the box the speakers kept making a popping sound, contacted Microsoft and the assisted me to update the driver , uninstalled the driver and re installed the new driver , problem was sorted , but the problem has come...
  10. MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working

MSI GE63 Raider 8RE Touchpad Stopped Working: Hello, I have a fairly new MSI GE63 Raider 8RE laptop using Windows 10, and I hate to say that there has been one problem after another with this computer. The latest issue is the touch pad/track pad which has suddenly stopped working completely after I tried to update...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi stealth gs63 laptop keep getting error it wont let e download a game i bought