Windows 10: Getting constant black screens

Discus and support Getting constant black screens in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozisike, Feb 24, 2016.

1. ozisike Win User

Getting constant black screens

hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn black and i would hear a buzzing sound. Solutions i tried, 1.Updated bios,2.Set my gpu and cpu to stock. http://i.snag.gy/U0pXQ.jpg Theres a pick of my event viewer.
    Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files theres the other file for my system. Please help, im uneducated in all of this lmao
    System specs: Intel Core i5-6600K, Sapphire Radeon R9 390, NZXT H440 Designed by Razer™ - System Build - PCPartPicker

:)

ozisike, Feb 24, 2016

2. BSOD on boot.

It wasn't a black screen, it was a constant blue-screen upon boot. It's fixed now (system image revovery) but thanks anyways.

Benjamin Cerda, Feb 24, 2016
  3. nokia 5530 screen freeze

Try to take out your battery for 5 min and the boot. If the screen is constant black - you will need to take it to a Nokia care point.

Fender77---01, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Getting constant black screens

1. Getting constant black screens - Similar Threads - Getting constant black

2. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!: Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with...
  3. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!: Getting sick and tired of the constant BSODs and black screen freezing, so I'm coming to the community to seek help! Recently I've been coming across not just BSODs, but my display turning off as if something's wrong with it and then freezing up so I can't try to fix it with...
  4. Constant BSODs and black screen freezing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen black out constantly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen black out constantly: Hello, My computer screen is constantly blacking out for several seconds to maybe 30 seconds. At the beginning it only happens once or twice a day, now it happens 10 to 20 times a day. The system is up to date, and the IT person from my school also could not fix the...
  6. Constant Black Screens on Windows 10

Constant Black Screens on Windows 10: Hey, ever since purchasing a new monitor, I've been getting constantly crashing to black screens. So far, it only happens whenever I have a 3D rendering program open. And I have to use 3D rendering programs for my job. Never happens in games, or in anything else that...
  7. Constant freeze and black screening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constant freeze and black screening.: Fresh installed on two different ssd's. After I login I have about 5 or 10 seconds to make an action before it freezes, goes black for a few seconds, the gpu revs then comes back on and I have another couple of seconds to do something and rinse and repeat. It's almost...
  8. Constantly black screen

Constantly black screen: A few days ago i got a blue screen while watching a stream and since then my computer has went to a black screen after the white dots are done spinning even when it does the auto repair. I’m also unable to even restart into safe mode since my computer doesn’t go into it after...
  9. Getting Blue Screens Constantly

Getting Blue Screens Constantly: When ever I load up my computer normally it is always getting a certain Bluescreen with the Stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and everything I have tried just doesn't work, as in it isn't doing what it is supposed to: -Windows Memory Diagnostic (doesn't even open, trying to open...
  10. Constantly getting blue screen

Constantly getting blue screen: I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time....