Windows 10: Getting constant black screens

Discus and support Getting constant black screens in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ozisike, Feb 24, 2016.

1. ozisike Win User

Getting constant black screens

hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn black and i would hear a buzzing sound. Solutions i tried, 1.Updated bios,2.Set my gpu and cpu to stock. http://i.snag.gy/U0pXQ.jpg Theres a pick of my event viewer.
    Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files theres the other file for my system. Please help, im uneducated in all of this lmao
    System specs: Intel Core i5-6600K, Sapphire Radeon R9 390, NZXT H440 Designed by Razer™ - System Build - PCPartPicker

:)

ozisike, Feb 24, 2016

2. BSOD on boot.

It wasn't a black screen, it was a constant blue-screen upon boot. It's fixed now (system image revovery) but thanks anyways.

Benjamin Cerda, Feb 24, 2016
  3. nokia 5530 screen freeze

Try to take out your battery for 5 min and the boot. If the screen is constant black - you will need to take it to a Nokia care point.

Fender77---01, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

Getting constant black screens

1. Getting constant black screens - Similar Threads - Getting constant black

2. Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot to black Screen and constant DPC Watch Dog Violation: I keep having the problem of my Laptop getting a BSOD showing a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Once it turns of if i attempt to turn it on it shows the first boot up page displaying the ASUS Logo (brand of my laptop) then the screen goes black and will not do anything until i turn...
  3. Constantly getting BSOD

Constantly getting BSOD: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers....
  4. why is chrome freezing and getting a black screen?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is chrome freezing and getting a black screen?: so this happens randomly when I have 2 youtube pages with no other tabs. what happens is that the google chrome window freezes for a few seconds, then all the tabs go black for 5 seconds....
  5. Getting Blue Screens Constantly

Getting Blue Screens Constantly: When ever I load up my computer normally it is always getting a certain Bluescreen with the Stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and everything I have tried just doesn't work, as in it isn't doing what it is supposed to: -Windows Memory Diagnostic (doesn't even open, trying to open...
  6. Constant crashing with black screens and GFX going to 100%.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Constant crashing with black screens and GFX going to 100%.: Hi. I have a problem of computer keeps crashing with black screens and GFX card fans go to 100%. Initially i thought it was only in VR games, as that was where i first saw it. At that time normal 2d games worked fine. It has more or less worked flawlessly since i bought it,...
  7. Constant blue screens

Constant blue screens: Hi, I have had my computer blue screen a few times in the last couple of months but recently has been occurring more and more often. The error is not always the same and is usually a unexpected store exception or critical process died with another error sometimes coming up....
  8. Constantly getting blue screen

Constantly getting blue screen: I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time....
  9. How to get ride of my black screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get ride of my black screen.: I attempted to brighten up my screen by following the directions. I now have a black screen with dark blue writing. How do I reverse this and return to my original "normal" screen? 108592
  10. i keep getting black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    i keep getting black screen: the last two times I have been getting a black screen it says to close other programs but I cant do it any ideas? 24339