Windows 10: Getting constant BSOD on self built windows PC and swear I've tried everything.

Discus and support Getting constant BSOD on self built windows PC and swear I've tried everything. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently built a PC. All the parts are brand new, with the exception of the graphics card Radeon 460 which I got off a mate. The card has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by S1lle-, Apr 6, 2020.

1. S1lle- Win User

Getting constant BSOD on self built windows PC and swear I've tried everything.

I have recently built a PC. All the parts are brand new, with the exception of the graphics card Radeon 460 which I got off a mate. The card has been used for about year and then sat in a box for a year but it seems to run fine.

For the first two days everything ran fine; I was playing games smoothly, until I got a BSOD whilst in-game. Since then I have been getting them constantly, the messages are never the same, but the three most common ones are,

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDELED
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

the thing that all these codes have in common is that they indicate bad data being sent to the R.A.M. So I am thinking that is the primary cause of my problem.

Here is what I have done:

• I have completely reinstalled windows three times, all at different versions with corresponding drivers and it has not helped-- I currently have the latest version installed.
    • I have run the memory diagnostic tool; it returned no errors.
    • I am certain all my drivers are up to date, the windows verifier command confirms this and so does the device manager as both display no errors.
    • I have run the sfc /scannow command. It cannot pass the verify stage without blue screening. I have tried in both safe mode and normal mode, the furthest i've gotten it is to 80 percent completion in safe mode and 42 percent completion in normal mode.
    • I do not have an ELAN service to uncheck
    • I cannot download a large amount of data eg. steam games without blue screening. There is also one big windows update in my update section of the settings. I'm thinking it is not really a problem since it is listed as 'an optional' update and my drivers correspond to my current version of windows so compatibility is not compromised.

I am starting to think this maybe a hardware issue. I am monitoring all my components with hwmoniter and they display no abnormal temperatures and are not being overworked. I am also fairly confident with all my connections. I have tried placing my RAM in different slots and connecting my SATA cables into different ports in my mother board.

This is really puzzling me, I mainly want to rule out that is a software problem before I spend money on replacing hardware. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

S1lle-.

:)

S1lle-, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Hello!

For some time now, I have been having BSOD issues that have recently been occurring about once every hour and become unbearable. I have tried to do some research on the minidumps, but honestly, I have no idea what could be the root of the problem as I can't find a specific application or device that is guaranteed to trigger the problem... it happens when I wake my PC, surf the web, open applications, etc *cry

I have run memtest (only once and without removing either stick or testing sockets - returned no errors), Chckdsk (no errors), fully updated Windows and tried to find correct drivers for all hardware (this is a home built pc), and per my novice research of the dmps, tried updating my Wifi card but the BSOD continue!

I used the tool the sticky in this forum suggested and have attached my results, and if anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated!!!

metalXcore, Apr 6, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Constant BSOD on home built Windows 10 PC

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Getting constant BSOD on self built windows PC and swear I've tried everything. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

In all the crashes Malwarebytes Web Access Control has been flagged.
    Please reinstall Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes Uninstall Instruction & Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys  *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys

axe0, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting constant BSOD on self built windows PC and swear I've tried everything. - Similar Threads - Getting constant BSOD

2. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  3. Constant BSOD tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD tried everything: I keep getting random BSODdriver irql not less or equal kbdclass.sys keeps appearing most recent was The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffe314395979cc, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff806901e32d2. i haveUpdated all drivers from manufacture - AMD and Nvidia -...
  4. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.I kept having troubles and the pc was so slow that I did clean install of Windows 11.For a while, I stopped having troubles, but I had problems appearing...
  5. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.I kept having troubles and the pc was so slow that I did clean install of Windows 11.For a while, I stopped having troubles, but I had problems appearing...
  6. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.Here is the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ax9BMAkFogdvC8dnzOomACLEzDkkF7Bq?usp=sharingI had ran back to store and replace the...
  7. Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.

Recently built PC and it gets BSOD constantly.: CPU R9 7900xMB: ASUS x670e -A prime wifiGPU: RTX 4080Memtest86 done.Also checked that the BSOD occurs without GPU inserted.Here is the minidump files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ax9BMAkFogdvC8dnzOomACLEzDkkF7Bq?usp=sharingI had ran back to store and replace the...
  8. camera not working tried everything i swear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  9. camera not working tried everything i swear.

camera not working tried everything i swear.: error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>i uninstalled my camera in device manager and I clicked the box that says some driver. then after I scan for hardware something the camera didn't get back. can someone help me please I really my camera for tomorrow...
  10. Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keep getting BSOD, feels like I've tried everything: Happens more often/faster when watching youtube videos and it feels like I've tried everything I can find on other questions like this one I'm making now. Maybe my gpu is just dying or maybe I haven't tried something On Thu 9/2/2021 10:51:17 PM your computer crashed or a...