Windows 10: Getting Continuous BSODs with no previous fixes working.

Discus and support Getting Continuous BSODs with no previous fixes working. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My laptop has been crashing continuously at random intervals. I've been looking through multiple solutions, and haven't found any that fixed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Brixenaru, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Brixenaru Win User

Getting Continuous BSODs with no previous fixes working.

Hello. My laptop has been crashing continuously at random intervals. I've been looking through multiple solutions, and haven't found any that fixed my device yet.

A little history:

I have an ASUS GL502VMK. Approximately one year ago, it overheated in my backpack and dried up the thermal paste, then damaged the motherboard through later repeated use. Eventually, I had it repaired and ran into no further problems. I could use it just fine. A while back, I decided to update the laptop, but through atrocious internet with constant power outages, it took ages and started BSODing the laptop constantly. I assumed that it was corrupted files, and ran the windows update to fix it. That stopped the BSOD from occurring every 5 minutes. However, currently it still crashes at random occasions or if I am using intensive software ie. video games, editing programs, etc. Downloading a blue screen minidump application revealed that all the crashes had the same problem:

-ntoskrnl.exe

Sometimes the crash includes storport.sys , nwifi.sys andnvlddmkm.sys, but its always ntoskrnl.exe.

I've searched numerous forums and tried many things, including:

-Manually updating my driver.

-Checking for corrupted files haven't found any

-Reset the PC while keeping files

-Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers.

I can't find any proper solutions, please help.

:)

Brixenaru, Jun 7, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 7, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows 7 - Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) help?

@ BluDKlot ur answer is already listed in this post....Read it over it's actually a simple fix..
    and yes please get ur own thread

@ Bulgarianboy92 did you remove ur OC as Sneekypeet suggested and did that work?

jmcslob, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting Continuous BSODs with no previous fixes working. - Similar Threads - Getting Continuous BSODs

2. Why am I getting continuous BSODs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting continuous BSODs?: Good day all,A few months ago I updated all my drivers, but since then, I've been getting BSODs, which have been increasing in frequency. I'm running the windows 10 Operating System. It's been all sorts of issues like:Kmode exception not handledMemory management...
  3. Why am I getting continuous BSODs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why am I getting continuous BSODs?: Good day all,A few months ago I updated all my drivers, but since then, I've been getting BSODs, which have been increasing in frequency. I'm running the windows 10 Operating System. It's been all sorts of issues like:Kmode exception not handledMemory management...
  4. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continue of previous post on laptop freezing: I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-freezes-here-and-there-on-my-laptop/b1715d07-fca0-45be-ab9c-4a9fe725541f I am sill facing those freezes as I've followed what greg the only reply...
  5. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Continue of previous post on laptop freezing: I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-freezes-here-and-there-on-my-laptop/b1715d07-fca0-45be-ab9c-4a9fe725541f I am sill facing those freezes as I've followed what greg the only reply...
  6. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

7. Getting continuous BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting continuous BSOD: I’m getting continuous BSOD with error code 0xc000021a. With Windows 10. The few times I was able to get to repair screens I ran scans and one time I had a partition error that was allegedly fixed. Hey on following scans there was no errors found in my hardware. Most of the...
  8. Continuously getting various BSODs at ntoskrnl.exe address

Continuously getting various BSODs at ntoskrnl.exe address: For the past several months I've been experiencing BSODs of all kinds. I have tried many solutions. I've tried memtest, no errors were found. I've tried reinstalling various drivers, didn't work. I've tried updating my BIOS, I get BSODs even more frequently now. My PC...
  9. BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs

BSOD after I fixed previous BSODs: Hey there, fixed 2 BSODs I had before and today got another new one. (Just once after several hours of running) Dmp: 1st: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bF1LS8Gd_Wa-a-5ZPrBVoHS5i72vujSN 2nd: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ME-B3Q9Xty_X3dXlhNSXNuwEaTwgeHM0 3rd...
  10. Continued, random BSODs after previous thread

Continued, random BSODs after previous thread: Hi there, I made a thread here a couple of weeks back when I was struggling with multiple BSODs a day. Users here were able to find a few drivers and programs that were causing these crashes and it seemingly fixed it. However, I'm still getting crashes, sometimes 2 in one...