Windows 10: getting credit

Discus and support getting credit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i send a email to microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-credit/35cdbd01-edea-458e-9ec0-488a0db499e4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarshaAberegg, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:57 AM.

1. getting credit

How do i send a email to microsoft store

:)

MarshaAberegg, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:57 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

4. getting credit

Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Thema:

getting credit

1. getting credit - Similar Threads - getting credit

2. cant reinstall a game i own from store keep getting error Code: 0x803FB005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reinstall a game i own from store keep getting error Code: 0x803FB005: i uninstalled minecraft but cant now reinstall it ive tried all them options like sign out and repair store ive restored pc files updated diretx but nothing has worked...
  3. where to get these files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    where to get these files?: does anyone know where to get the latest version of these files here..... my old ones are corrupt so i want to manually change them. watchdog.sys nvlddmkm.sys dxgmms2.sys...
  4. Don't know why I get BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Don't know why I get BSOD: Hi Lately my pc's been crashing, I have already cleaned it and fully reset it but it still happens. Here's my Minidump file Sign in to your account. (I use windows build 19042.630) Can someone help me find the problem. Thx 169013
  5. What am I getting wrong with Tutorials?

in Windows 10 Support
    What am I getting wrong with Tutorials?: There are a great many useful Tutorials I would like to make use of but I have problem getting them to work, though I follow the instructions as well as I can. Here are a couple of examples: (1) adding Clipboard History to Context Menu(s). I get as far as running the...
  6. When dragging a window to another monitor it gets stuck midway. How do I disable this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When dragging a window to another monitor it gets stuck midway. How do I disable this...: When dragging a window to another monitor it gets stuck midway and slams against a circular blue ping animation. I have to pull back and slam my mouse+dragged box against the edge like I'm smashing through a brick wall to move the window across. It only happens when dragging...
  7. Not getting notifications from apps anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not getting notifications from apps anymore?: Not sure why, but I'm not getting toast window notifications from apps anymore, like when I add things to my Dropbox from another computer, it would pop up a toast window in the bottom-right corner, "You just added X items to your Dropbox", but it doesn't do that anymore. I...
  8. not getting credit for bingos or keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting credit for bingos or keys: When I played Microsoft Bingo today, some of my games did not credit my bingos or my keys. I think I have lost 12 bingos & 6 keys. As soon as I complete a game, another game starts up....
  9. Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...: Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to Microsoft Account?...
  10. old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit: i have an old Skype account, them became a microsoft 365 subscriber. I can't get my 60 minute monthly credit to my old number. How do you do this?...