Windows 10: getting credit

Discus and support getting credit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i send a email to microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-credit/35cdbd01-edea-458e-9ec0-488a0db499e4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarshaAberegg, Nov 22, 2020.

1. getting credit

How do i send a email to microsoft store

:)

MarshaAberegg, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 22, 2020
  4. getting credit

Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

getting credit

1. getting credit - Similar Threads - getting credit

2. upgrading mobo and cpu. what do i need to do to properly get windows on new pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading mobo and cpu. what do i need to do to properly get windows on new pc.: I am currently upgrading majority of parts but I am keeping the same SSD with windows 10 on it and my 1TB HDD which is just normal use. I bought this PC as prebuilt in 2017 with windows 10 already installed on it. what do I need to do to properly transfer windows 10 when I...
  3. Trouble getting out of Windows 10 S

Trouble getting out of Windows 10 S: As said in the title, I'm having trouble getting out of Windows 10 S. I want to either get back to 7 or properly activate Windows 10 Home. I got this computer as a gift from somebody. It's a pretty old computer Dell Inspiron 1764, and they recently replaced the hard drive....
  4. Getting a BSOD error on a 2 week old desktop WinDBG suggests something wrong with rtwlanu.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a BSOD error on a 2 week old desktop WinDBG suggests something wrong with rtwlanu.sys: My 2-week old desktop showed me a BSOD error today while I was browsing the web. Happened 2 times in quick succession. Ran the minidump file on WinDBG and it spat out rtwlanu.sys What should be my next step? Is this surely the fault of the network driver or can it...
  5. Getting random BSOD after installing new NVMe SSD and reinstalling windows in that.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting random BSOD after installing new NVMe SSD and reinstalling windows in that.: Background: So I bought a new ADATA Swordfish 256 GB ssd and reinstalled Windows 10 in that. Formatted my hard drive and using it as a data drive. Issue: getting random BSOD while using Windows and then fails to boot unless I do turn off and turn on again. What I have tried:...
  6. while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    while loggin in with epass2003 or emudra I get message "check whether you have inserted...: while checking in eprocoure.nic.in portal I get the message check whether you have inserted correct certificate mapped to this user. I am using epass2003 token and e-mudra certificate...
  7. I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am getting USB-C Problem notifications without having any USB-C: from time to time i get a notification from windows which sends me to this help page if i click on it. I don't have any usb-c devices or ports on my pc and I don't know what i changed. submitted by /u/xXPeterWretePXx [link] [comments]...
  8. not getting credit for bingos or keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not getting credit for bingos or keys: When I played Microsoft Bingo today, some of my games did not credit my bingos or my keys. I think I have lost 12 bingos & 6 keys. As soon as I complete a game, another game starts up....
  9. Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...: Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to Microsoft Account?...
  10. old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit

old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit: i have an old Skype account, them became a microsoft 365 subscriber. I can't get my 60 minute monthly credit to my old number. How do you do this?...