Windows 10: getting credit

Discus and support getting credit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do i send a email to microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-credit/35cdbd01-edea-458e-9ec0-488a0db499e4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarshaAberegg, Nov 22, 2020.

1. getting credit

How do i send a email to microsoft store

:)

MarshaAberegg, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 22, 2020
  4. getting credit

Child account without Credit Card verification

Hi,

We appreciate all the information you've provided. We would like to isolate this concern for you. Kindly answer these questions:

• Are there any error codes/messages preventing you from performing the action?
    • What steps are you trying to do in order to add the credit card to the child account? Do you experience similar issue with other browsers as well?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Moreover, we suggest that you try to add the child account in this
    link

Let us know if you have additional questions.

PreciousLeb, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

getting credit

1. getting credit - Similar Threads - getting credit

2. Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...: Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit available from my friends and family pass? I’ve never had this problem before....
  3. Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...: Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit available from my friends and family pass? I’ve never had this problem before....
  4. Why did my PayPal get charged for my Microsoft 365 subscription when I have $250 credit...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How do I get a reoccurring subscription cancelled if I do not know who used my credit card...

How do I get a reoccurring subscription cancelled if I do not know who used my credit card...: Someone has used my credit card for an annual subscription. I disputed the charge with my bank last year, they determined it was fraudulent, and cancelled my card. Microsoft and Visa have a super sketchy agreement apparently where Visa just updates the card number for...
  6. How do I get a reoccurring subscription cancelled if I do not know who used my credit card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a reoccurring subscription cancelled if I do not know who used my credit card...: Someone has used my credit card for an annual subscription. I disputed the charge with my bank last year, they determined it was fraudulent, and cancelled my card. Microsoft and Visa have a super sketchy agreement apparently where Visa just updates the card number for...
  7. How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...: Please stop this monthly charge I receive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-and-get-a-credit-for-services-i/0c74f699-00bf-44c7-8c77-c839ac366af2
  8. How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...

How do I cancel and get a credit for services I have been charged for in the past. I have...: Please stop this monthly charge I receive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-cancel-and-get-a-credit-for-services-i/0c74f699-00bf-44c7-8c77-c839ac366af2
  9. Please help me get my credit card charges resolved.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me get my credit card charges resolved.: To Whom it May Concern,I purchased Microsoft MS Word stand-alone product and Excel. I did this to own the product outright. However, after the discontinuance of Microsoft 365 in March 2023, I have been charged $6.99 a month on my discover card, April, May, June, and July....
  10. Please help me get my credit card charges resolved.

Please help me get my credit card charges resolved.: To Whom it May Concern,I purchased Microsoft MS Word stand-alone product and Excel. I did this to own the product outright. However, after the discontinuance of Microsoft 365 in March 2023, I have been charged $6.99 a month on my discover card, April, May, June, and July....