Windows 10: getting critical errors! random restarts.

Discus and support getting critical errors! random restarts. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TallestDavid, Aug 26, 2019.

1. getting critical errors! random restarts.

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

and

Pre-registration for 'Microsoft.HEIFImageExtension_1.0.13472.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe' failed. (Error: The system cannot find the file specified.)

also

Performance power management features on processor 7 in group 0 are disabled due to a firmware problem. Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware.

my last post no one tried helping me! :c

please whats casuing my pc to restart?

I tried changing power settings from active to passive.

and reinstalling windows

:)

TallestDavid, Aug 26, 2019

2. random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 26, 2019
  3. SunCal Win User
    getting frequent random BackgroundTaskHost.exe critical events

I am getting frequent random BackgroundTaskHost.exe critical events in RH since the update. I am wondering if this is an issue with others.

getting critical errors! random restarts. [​IMG]

This is the critical error That is randomly in RH. Has this happened to anyone else since update?

SunCal, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Arrakis9 Win User

getting critical errors! random restarts.

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

getting critical errors! random restarts.

1. getting critical errors! random restarts. - Similar Threads - getting critical errors

2. why is my laptop getting these critical error messages and then restarting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop getting these critical error messages and then restarting?: This is a snipit of the critical error message. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-getting-these-critical-error/626f2ed6-6bdc-4383-8d5f-0f7d755338a2
  3. why is my laptop getting these critical error messages and then restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop getting these critical error messages and then restarting?: This is a snipit of the critical error message. What is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-getting-these-critical-error/626f2ed6-6bdc-4383-8d5f-0f7d755338a2
  4. Getting random restarts/freezes

Getting random restarts/freezes: Hi there,I have changed my CPU almost 2 months agohad been running a Ryzen 7 3700x for over 2 years, and slowly but surely my PC got into restarts and freezes everyday.They occur randomly, system can run from 10 mins to 4 hours until it happens.Reinstalled OS from scratch on...
  5. Getting random restarts/freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting random restarts/freezes: Hi there,I have changed my CPU almost 2 months agohad been running a Ryzen 7 3700x for over 2 years, and slowly but surely my PC got into restarts and freezes everyday.They occur randomly, system can run from 10 mins to 4 hours until it happens.Reinstalled OS from scratch on...
  6. Getting random restarts/freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...: Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical Process Died. Due to this I can't complete my job always. So please help. ERROR: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. BLUESCREENVIEW : ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+908b52 fffff807`1f600000...
  8. Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...

Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical...: Critical Process Died Sometime the Computer Restart automatically with the Error Critical Process Died. Due to this I can't complete my job always. So please help. ERROR: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED. BLUESCREENVIEW : ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+908b52 fffff807`1f600000...
  9. Surface Pro keeps restarting randomly and after that it shows Critical Service Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro keeps restarting randomly and after that it shows Critical Service Error: Hi all. My Surface Pro keeps restarting randomly and after that it shows Critical Service Error. I am able to use my laptop after it restarts a couple of times and I click on Advanced Options - Startup Settings - Disable driver signature enforcement. However, the problem...
  10. getting frequent random BackgroundTaskHost.exe critical events

in Windows 10 Support
    getting frequent random BackgroundTaskHost.exe critical events: I am getting frequent random BackgroundTaskHost.exe critical events in RH since the update. I am wondering if this is an issue with others. [img] This is the critical error That is randomly in RH. Has this happened to anyone else since update? 118916