Windows 10: Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT

Discus and support Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me why I am getting cross hatches over most of the images in IE 11 pages and also PowerPoint? It doesn't happen in Chrome or Edge?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveTheobald1, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT

Can anyone tell me why I am getting cross hatches over most of the images in IE 11 pages and also PowerPoint? It doesn't happen in Chrome or Edge? I've tried Compatibility mode but that doesn't fix it. Thank you . Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT a7197fb1-5232-4746-a98a-63f2e0709da3?upload=true.jpg

:)

SteveTheobald1, Sep 16, 2020
  2. Azhar Win User

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Sep 16, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT

1. Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT - Similar Threads - Getting cross hatches

2. most of my apps on my desktop have a red cross on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    most of my apps on my desktop have a red cross on them: please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-of-my-apps-on-my-desktop-have-a-red-cross-on/c3fe188a-5048-434f-a21c-6fb8e701fff6
  3. most of my apps on my desktop have a red cross on them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    most of my apps on my desktop have a red cross on them: please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-of-my-apps-on-my-desktop-have-a-red-cross-on/c3fe188a-5048-434f-a21c-6fb8e701fff6
  4. most of my apps on my desktop have a red cross on them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Premium Software OS cross-over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Software OS cross-over: I purchased Premium Solitaire on my Windows 10 PC and could not understand why when I play on my Android phone or tablet I am seeing advertisements. I found an article,...
  6. grey cross over my files in explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    grey cross over my files in explorer: and i cant open it, how to fix ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-cross-over-my-files-in-explorer/9d1febf8-c50f-4697-8271-b7925e219535
  7. Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt: I use a windows 10 laptop and today suddenly when I opened my laptop to use a pdf file I could not open it on observing I found a grey cross over the icons and now I am unable to open it I tried updating my windows laptop but it is already up to date....
  8. Loading ie over edge

in Browsers and Email
    Loading ie over edge: Can ie 10 or 11 be loaded over edge and then set as default? My laptop came with windows 8.1 loaded and I have upgraded to windows 10 recently. I do not like the way edge functions and would like to taka step back one or two versions. I also don't like the results using the...
  9. Crossing over Saved Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Crossing over Saved Emails: I want to cross over saved emails from a older gmail account to another now used gmail account, damn gmail wont let me. Idea you brainy lot *Tongue ? 40922
  10. Cursor crosses over to second screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor crosses over to second screen: Hi, this started happening to me after a windows reinstall. When i play games that lock the cursor to screen 1 and i move the cursor to the right edge the arrow becomes seen on screen 2 even though its point cannot leave screen 1. Example: if i move the cursor up and down...