Windows 10: Getting DACs to work with Windows 10

Discus and support Getting DACs to work with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have two digital-analog converters for stereo that work just fine with Window 7 but don't with Windows 10. Lights on them for 48k sample rate stay lit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LawfulPopcorn77, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Getting DACs to work with Windows 10

Have two digital-analog converters for stereo that work just fine with Window 7 but don't with Windows 10. Lights on them for 48k sample rate stay lit even if I'm playing something with another rate (44.1k for CD; 96k for AIFF), so I think the problem lies between 10 and the digital side of the DAC. Has anyone else experienced this and has anyone who has had any luck getting his/her DAC to work? If so, let me know how, please.

:)

LawfulPopcorn77, Jul 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 problem with USB DAC

I have a USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter) that allows me to play music through my speakers.

It has worked fine for a long while but recently it has started to abruptly stop working randomly (over 10 times per day).

I can get it to work again if I:

• Unplug the DAC from usb and immediately replug it in.
    • Disable and them immediately enable the device in the windows "playback devices" window.

I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling Nvidia high definition sound drivers
    • Disable USB selective suspend setting (this is a PC not a laptop).
    • Troubleshoot sound problems
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: The device is this one:

epiphany-acoustics.co.uk

It is plug and play and I have never installed drivers for it.

lloydchristmas, Jul 6, 2019
  3. USB DAC will not work on Windows 10 (Stereo-Link 1200 USB DAC) - Get Driver Error

I have an older Stereo-Link 1200 USB DAC that was working with my older computer running Windows 7. I recently got a new computer running Windows 10 and the DAC will not work. It gives me a "Driver Error". I have tried running troubleshooter and it only
    gives me "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem. I always had a minor issues getting it to work on Win 7, but always got it to run.

Is there even a driver for this thing on Win 10?

JeffParker1, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Getting DACs to work with Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Getting DACs to work with Windows 10

1. Getting DACs to work with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting DACs

2. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  3. minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get minecraft to reinstall. only...: Minecraft windows 11, had to replace hard drive, now can't get Minecraft to reinstall. only option to purchase again.microsoft account shows it was purchased in Jan, but there is no option to download or install....
  4. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10: HistoryThis is on my main PC running Windows 10 Education more version details below. Some time ago, I enabled TLS 1.0 to allow me to access the web interface of some old network hardware. I'm not sure what instructions I followed, but I believe I modified some registry...
  5. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10: HistoryThis is on my main PC running Windows 10 Education more version details below. Some time ago, I enabled TLS 1.0 to allow me to access the web interface of some old network hardware. I'm not sure what instructions I followed, but I believe I modified some registry...
  6. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  8. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  9. DAC X6 USB connection getting lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAC X6 USB connection getting lost: I have a FX-Audio DAC External Amplifier connected to the PC through USB. I see the SPDIF connection on the Sound Output. I am facing a problem with the volume output in case the PC sleeps or the Sound output is switched. I can only hear a slight sound if I bump up the volume...
  10. DAC X6 USB connection getting lost

DAC X6 USB connection getting lost: I have a FX-Audio DAC External Amplifier connected to the PC through USB. I see the SPDIF connection on the Sound Output. I am facing a problem with the volume output in case the PC sleeps or the Sound output is switched. I can only hear a slight sound if I bump up the volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connection of DAC converter to computer and getting it to work

2. usb dac that works on windows phone 10