Windows 10: Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

Discus and support Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SweetChiliKeat, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of stuff I would have to transfer again.

:)

SweetChiliKeat, Sep 14, 2022

2. Brand new PC BSoD

Hi,

Corrupted drivers and system files are one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We'd like to get additional information to help resolve the issue. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• What is the stop error code showing on the screen whenever you experience BSoD? (e.g.: 0x0000000A, 0x0000003B, and 0x000000EF)
    • Did you installed any third-party applications on your new computer before the issue started?
    • Is there a specific action you're doing on the computer that triggers BSoD?
    In the meantime, we suggest performing the possible solutions in this
    article
    to help resolve blue screen errors.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Sep 14, 2022
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR using FireWire connection on brand-new PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting BSOD error after connecting the new card for FireWire connection. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the motherboard?

In this scenario, please perform the steps as mentioned in this article:
    How to fix WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 14, 2022
  4. Hyannah Win User

Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

Brand new PC BSoD

I've been having a lot of issues with BSoDs lately, and my old PC was getting at least one a day. I put this down to ageing (5yr old device) and broke the bank by buying a new PC. My brand new PC is 3 days out the box and having the exact same BSoDs. I'm
    completely at a loss.

I initially thought it might be down to a faulty or ageing power cable and - in the process of attaching my monitor, keyboard and mouse - I accidentally switched the new cable with the old one, but that's not the case. Next, I thought it might be my power socket,
    but I had my old PC in the lounge the other day and it still crashed. Plus, I have other family members with devices that work perfectly fine, so it's not a housewide wiring malfunction or anything.

Here's a link to the crash dump on my new PC:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RedIeXL1vFBRZe-gbko_XMO8aCIICgy8

Here's a crash dump from my old PC:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14_9oS7z_XY-vb_VpZxkpKIWvM3k-HzvD

I don't know much about crash reports or how to read them, so any help would be appreciated.

Hyannah, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

1. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC - Similar Threads - Getting Daily BSoD

2. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  3. BSOD - new PC - happening daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - new PC - happening daily: Hi - I am IT support for a business. New w11 PC custom build from local PC shop about a week old I set up. Now crashes every day with varying errors in dump files.Updated most driver inc graphics etc.SFC is OK - no errors.When not crashing or freezing it runs very well.PC...
  4. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  5. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC: Get the blue screen once every day essentially. PC drivers are completely up to date. Have minidump files and dxdiag and anything else that is needed, don't know how to post them here. Would really like to avoid doing a fresh windows install as I have multiple terabytes of...
  6. Getting Daily BSoD on Brand New PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC: HiI'm getting crashes on my brand new PC. i paid alot for it so please can you help me figure if this is hardware or software issue? specs:ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 - bundkort - ATX - LGA1700 sokkel - Z690Samsung 980 PRO MZ-V8P1T0BW - 1TB - PCI Express 4.0 x4 NVMe...
  8. BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC

BSOD Ntoskernel on brand new PC: HiI'm getting crashes on my brand new PC. i paid alot for it so please can you help me figure if this is hardware or software issue? specs:ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A GAMING WIFI D4 - bundkort - ATX - LGA1700 sokkel - Z690Samsung 980 PRO MZ-V8P1T0BW - 1TB - PCI Express 4.0 x4 NVMe...
  9. BSOD Brand new pc.

BSOD Brand new pc.: Hi everyone. So i built a new pc with the following parts: Ryzen 3 2200g Patriot Viper 4 3000mhz 8gb Gigabyte b450m s2h Corsair cx450m An i have been having problems from the very start. I had blue screen errors a lot at the begging but they suddenly stopped. Well they...
  10. Daily BSODs, brand new HD and windows 10

Daily BSODs, brand new HD and windows 10: Hi, I recently got a new HD and have a fresh install of Windows 10 on it. It's less than a week old. I get a BSOD about once a day. They all appear to be caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Googling suggests that this is usually caused by bad RAM. I've run memtest86, and all 4 of the...