Windows 10: getting data from malfunctioning iphone for free?

Discus and support getting data from malfunctioning iphone for free? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are free programs, which will find data on a not properly working iphone. If you want to get the data the programs find, then you have to buy a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dgg, Apr 17, 2019.

1. DGG
    dgg Win User

getting data from malfunctioning iphone for free?

There are free programs, which will find data on
    a not properly working iphone. If you want to get
    the data the programs find, then you have to
    buy a license. Are there free programs,
    which will find the data and give
    it to you for free?
    Thanks.

:)

2. Iphone gets unreal engine!

Pretty cool for a phone to do this. Still wouldnt use an iphone if you paid me but it is a step in the right direction.

TRIPTEX_CAN, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. getting data from malfunctioning iphone for free? - Similar Threads - getting data malfunctioning

2. iphone data to pc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iphone data to pc error: Ive been trying to re connect my iphone data to my pc. i just did. a pc factory reset but now the pc is saying my cable os broken error when i know its not broken because i was just using it. the pc will let me transfer files through the cable and charge my phone but no...
  3. iphone data to pc error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone data to pc error: Ive been trying to re connect my iphone data to my pc. i just did. a pc factory reset but now the pc is saying my cable os broken error when i know its not broken because i was just using it. the pc will let me transfer files through the cable and charge my phone but no...
  4. iphone data to pc error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. free memory and data on Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free memory and data on Laptop: Need to free up tons of space for my friends laptop...Files in here since roman times...I would say 10-14 yrs old...HP Pavilion DTS? that's all I see... Windows 8.1...I know he needs to go to Windows 10Not going to have a new one any time real soon...need help!!Any help would...
  6. free memory and data on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free memory and data on Laptop: Need to free up tons of space for my friends laptop...Files in here since roman times...I would say 10-14 yrs old...HP Pavilion DTS? that's all I see... Windows 8.1...I know he needs to go to Windows 10Not going to have a new one any time real soon...need help!!Any help would...
  7. Recover Data from unformatted drive (NTFS) for free

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recover Data from unformatted drive (NTFS) for free: I know there are tons of paid tools that I can use, but I'm wondering if there are any open source tools that will allow me to recover data from an unformatted drive with no writes since it became unformatted. Any help would be appreciated, Thank You! submitted by...
  8. Uninstalling game from Microsoft store will not free data from hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalling game from Microsoft store will not free data from hard drive: I was trying to uninstall the Master Chief collection, and now my C drive is misreporting the drive about 100gb fuller than it should be. There is nothing in softwaredistribution/download. And nothing relating to halo in windowsapps, and even if there were i cannot seem to...
  9. Not all photos get downloaded from iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not all photos get downloaded from iPhone: I want to download my photos from iPhone but only part of them get downloaded. So I make an attempt to download them again but the system duplicate the photos I have downloaded before...
  10. Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction: Free Cell now deals the same hand every time. If I keep hitting "new game," sometimes a few cards are different, but in all cases, the top cards, reading from left to right, are 5, 4, 3, and 2, all spades. Nothing changes this, so as of now, the game is useless. This problem...