Windows 10: Getting devices ready after Windows setup frozen.

Discus and support Getting devices ready after Windows setup frozen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After I install windows 10 and when it says getting devices ready, it freezes. When I don't install and try open windows 10, it sends me [The computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KidSxft, Sep 12, 2020.

1. KidSxft Win User

Getting devices ready after Windows setup frozen.

After I install windows 10 and when it says getting devices ready, it freezes. When I don't install and try open windows 10, it sends me [The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows, click OK to restart the computer and restart the installation.] After I press OK, it still doesn't work.

Please tell me how to fix this as I have been trying to for the past week and thanks in advance.

:)

KidSxft, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness

Source: Setup guides for Windows Analytics Upgrade Readiness Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Sep 12, 2020
  3. windows 10 "the device is not ready"

Hi,

If your device is working fine in Windows 7/8/8.1, I would suggest you to try the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to fix the issue. Though the article is for Windows 8.1 but steps holds good for Windows 10 too.

Get your apps and devices working in
    Windows 8.1

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Cannot install Cortana Device Setup - Need Workaround

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, kindly reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you are using? You can refer this article to

Check for operating system information in Windows 10.

3. When you say does not find my device,
      which device are you using?

Please help us with the screenshot of the page in the application, where it says
    runs a an Surface Headphones app. Follow the steps mentioned in the

screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

Try to uninstalling and reinstalling the Cortana Device Setup app and check if you're able to complete the setup. Invoke Works with select music services, paid subscriptions may be required. I suggest you to try reset Invoke, follow
    the below steps, and check if that helps.

1. Attach Power Cable
    2. Press and Hold the Mic Mute Button until Cortana Says, “Ready for setup.”

Note: the Invoke will not function until properly set up and linked to a Microsoft account.

I suggest you to follow this article on
    Set up my Harman Kardon Invoke with Cortana

I also suggest you to refer this article on
    Introducing Harman Kardon INVOKE with Cortana by Microsoft
    , where you can see the partners who support controlling invoke.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting devices ready after Windows setup frozen. - Similar Threads - Getting devices ready

2. How to fix a frozen PC that's stuck on Getting Windows Ready?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a frozen PC that's stuck on Getting Windows Ready?: After my HDD slowed down and stopped working as fast, I took the time to buy an SSD. Why not, right?Well, after some time, my PC would freeze after awhile of being idle.I decided to completely wipe the SSD and using my laptop and the Windows Media Creation Tool, I tried...
  3. How to fix a frozen PC that's stuck on Getting Windows Ready?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a frozen PC that's stuck on Getting Windows Ready?: After my HDD slowed down and stopped working as fast, I took the time to buy an SSD. Why not, right?Well, after some time, my PC would freeze after awhile of being idle.I decided to completely wipe the SSD and using my laptop and the Windows Media Creation Tool, I tried...
  4. How to fix a frozen PC that's stuck on Getting Windows Ready?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue Screen error and "Getting Windows ready" frozen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen error and "Getting Windows ready" frozen: Lately I have been experiencing some problems with my pc. First it started with Windows notifying me that there were drive errors, and to restart the pc in order to solve them. When I did that, at the beginning of the start process, the pc scanned and repaired disc C,...
  6. windows stuck , getting devices ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows stuck , getting devices ready: hello , i'm using windows server 2012 R2 , i deploy WDS , i capture one imange , windows 10 professional , and upload to server , later , when I tried to install the image , after copy the files and reboot, it stuck on getting devices ready ! . i added the driver to the...
  7. Getting windows ready after resetting it

Getting windows ready after resetting it: hello i tried to reset my laptop then it restarted then the “getting windows ready” screen showed up and its been like this for an hour already. What can i do??...
  8. Stuck on Getting Devices Ready

Stuck on Getting Devices Ready: Hello community Yesterday I got an update problem and I couldn't boot to windows. I mounted version 1803 of windows on USB and reinstalled windows 10 on my C drive by formatting it. After laptop restarted, It got stuck on getting devices ready 12% (Usb was plugged in that...
  9. Usb composite device setup and ready

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb composite device setup and ready: Win10. What does this message on boot up mean "USB composite device setup and ready.." ? The machine was just beset with a bug, flashing a message about 'last usb device connected not recognised..' and we couldn't find anything wrong in device manager or anywhere......
  10. How to Fix windows 10 Getting ready Frozen

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Fix windows 10 Getting ready Frozen: How to fix frozen stuck at getting ready the dots stop turning and the blue cursor shows Sample Laptop Dell Inspiron 15 5558 Intel Core i7-5500U 6GB 1TB HD [img] 73392

Users found this page by searching for:

1. getting devices ready for windows 10

2. getting devices ready 32%

3. windows 10 install getting devices ready