Windows 10: getting dll error after first log in on my laptop

Discus and support getting dll error after first log in on my laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting dll error after first log in on my laptop . I close this all dll error notification ,after that this error notification do not come when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arindam sadhukhan, Jul 18, 2020.

1. getting dll error after first log in on my laptop

I am getting dll error after first log in on my laptop . I close this all dll error notification ,after that this error notification do not come when I am using laptop. I also try to reset it but it have not reset and now it is working slowly . Please fix it .

Regards,

Arindam.

:)

Arindam sadhukhan, Jul 18, 2020

2. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Jul 18, 2020
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    D3dx9_30.dll Not Found error in Ashes Cricket 2009

Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_30.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.

ShiBDiB, Jul 18, 2020
  4. SUI
    Sui Win User

getting dll error after first log in on my laptop

Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

Thema:

getting dll error after first log in on my laptop

1. getting dll error after first log in on my laptop - Similar Threads - getting dll error

2. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.: Stuck on sign in screen that says Welcome to Retail Services and Systems Inc. Sign in with your Retail Services and Systems Inc email address. Trying to reinstall windows but not having luck....
  3. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.: Stuck on sign in screen that says Welcome to Retail Services and Systems Inc. Sign in with your Retail Services and Systems Inc email address. Trying to reinstall windows but not having luck....
  4. Refurbished laptop, first time startup can't get passed log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System DLL error on every log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System DLL error on every log in: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error:It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll".The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what program. If I touch...
  6. System DLL error on every log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System DLL error on every log in: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error:It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll".The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what program. If I touch...
  7. System DLL error on every log in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System DLL error on every log in.

System DLL error on every log in.: Every time I log in on my Microsoft Surface Pro 6, I see the following error: [IMG] It says, "You are attempting to open a file of type 'System File' .dll". The "OK" button is greyed out, and there is no way to find out what DLL file is being requested, or by what...
  9. Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll: i get multiple errors trying to start up unreal engine and i get like 5 vcruntime140_1.dll errors ive tried redownloading Microsoft 2015 c++ but it says its already downloaded but i cant find it any where on my pc ive tried looking at my control panel and programs and...
  10. Log in errors - You must log out first...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Log in errors - You must log out first...: I've a new computer (all in one desktop) and every single time I log in it comes up with this error... so it logs me out and when I log in again it's with a NEW temporary account.... I'm so frustrated... I personally have two Microsoft accounts (home and work) and my...