Windows 10: Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntoskrnl.exe; have already used Driver...

Discus and support Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntoskrnl.exe; have already used Driver... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The minidump and MSInfo32 files are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h7g9d1aydv2zn3r/AAAMvF7Md2d5oetfajii77laa?dl=0 I get infrequent BSoDs with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alice Étoile, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntoskrnl.exe; have already used Driver...

The minidump and MSInfo32 files are here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h7g9d1aydv2zn3r/AAAMvF7Md2d5oetfajii77laa?dl=0

I get infrequent BSoDs with the error and culprit as noted in the title. It occurs like once a month, so it's not something super serious, but I would still like to figure out what the problem is. Does the minidump have any indication of what the cause may be?

My RAM is error free, as I used MemTest86+ before on them and they came back clean. Thank you.

:)

Alice Étoile, Mar 9, 2019

2. ntoskrnl using High CPU -

Hi,

To help you with your concern, we suggest you to try running a Windows System File Checker with the following steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type command in the search box.
    • Press Control + Shift + Enter
      button on your keyboard.
    • Enter your credentials on the permission dialog box, then click Yes.
    • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Enter sfc /scannow.
    • Wait for the System File Checker to scan for msvcp_win.dll. System scan may take a while.
    • Follow the on-screen commands.

We also suggest a clean boot in Windows. You can refer to this
    link
    for steps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Mar 9, 2019
  3. AppCrash, LiveKernelEvent due to DirectX error and GPU driver malfunction (bf4.exe)

Hi Luke,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with the Issue.

I would suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers.
      • Right click on the Display drivers and select Properties.
      • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    Also try to install the latest graphic drivers from the Manufacturer Website and check if it helps.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 9, 2019
  4. adam1810 Win User

Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntoskrnl.exe; have already used Driver...

Windows 10 issue - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys)

Hi,

Just got a new laptop with Windows 10 installed and I keep getting the BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys)

It seems that it's an issue with the ELAN touchpad driver. I've updated using the driver disc and also downloaded from the manufacturers website but I'm still getting the BSOD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Attachment 56639

adam1810, Mar 9, 2019
  5. remove the installed elan touchpad driver .
    Let microsoft updates the correct driver for your laptop through device manager .
    Go to device manager , get update the driver

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntoskrnl.exe; have already used Driver...

1. Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due to ntoskrnl.exe; have already used Driver... - Similar Threads - Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL due

2. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  3. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: Recently I have been getting the exact same BSOD and fixes on the net doesn't seem to work. I've taken a look at the Reliability Monitor to see what was causing the same BSOD over and over again, and it seems like RAVBg64.execrashing is the main issue. I've tried disabling...
  4. RAVBg64.exe APPCRASH causing DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ntoskrnl using high CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ntoskrnl using high CPU: Im thinking of doing a repair upgrade because of this ntoskrnl issue Should I do this repiar upgrade Will it solve my issue Will it reinstall windows 10 on my pcIt doesn't matter if it deletes my files Can I fix this issue by a repair upgrade...
  6. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  7. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  8. Windows BSOD due to an Unknown Module DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Windows BSOD due to an Unknown Module DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, according to WhoCrashed my computer has crashed two times due to DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but the module is unknown. WhoCrashed states: This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown 0xFFFFF8016D328ACA Bugcheck code: 0xD1 0x0, 0x2, 0x1,...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  10. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...