Windows 10: Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Windows 10

Discus and support Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I just built a Windows 10 computer and while running a game (Rainbow Six Siege) my pc got a BSOD with the error. I ran the driver verifier and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nooooooj, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Nooooooj Win User

Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Windows 10

Hi I just built a Windows 10 computer and while running a game (Rainbow Six Siege) my pc got a BSOD with the error. I ran the driver verifier and this is what errored. This is the dmp file that I got after the driver verifier.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorB_5Wsk6i1ul0g3uFdSzYUvHm3

Here is my msinfo:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AorB_5Wsk6i1ul6VCdc2ruMvPX4k

I hope you can help me with this thank you!

:)

Nooooooj, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 2, 2019
  4. adam1810 Win User

Windows 10 issue - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys)

Hi,

Just got a new laptop with Windows 10 installed and I keep getting the BSOD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys)

It seems that it's an issue with the ELAN touchpad driver. I've updated using the driver disc and also downloaded from the manufacturers website but I'm still getting the BSOD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Attachment 56639

adam1810, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Sometimes getting BSOD upon exiting Counter-Strike 2. BSOD Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes getting BSOD upon exiting Counter-Strike 2. BSOD Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello.For the past few weeks, I have been encountering unpredictable BSODs upon closing Counter-Strike 2. The error message displayed during these incidents is always DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I've been searching up online for other people who is experiencing a similar...
  3. Sometimes getting BSOD upon exiting Counter-Strike 2. BSOD Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes getting BSOD upon exiting Counter-Strike 2. BSOD Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello.For the past few weeks, I have been encountering unpredictable BSODs upon closing Counter-Strike 2. The error message displayed during these incidents is always DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I've been searching up online for other people who is experiencing a similar...
  4. I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE...: Hi guys, I just bought a used PC with the specification:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950XGPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Nitro+RAM: 2 x 8 GB G.Skill F4-3200C16-8GIS DDR4 2 x 8 GB Crucial Technology 8L8G32C16U4W.M8FE1 DDR4Motherboard: ASRock B550 TaichiSSD: Samsung 980 500 GB...
  5. I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE...

I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE...: Hi guys, I just bought a used PC with the specification:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950XGPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Nitro+RAM: 2 x 8 GB G.Skill F4-3200C16-8GIS DDR4 2 x 8 GB Crucial Technology 8L8G32C16U4W.M8FE1 DDR4Motherboard: ASRock B550 TaichiSSD: Samsung 980 500 GB...
  6. I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: Hi, I just bought a used PC with the specification:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950XGPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Nitro+RAM: 2 x 8 GB G.Skill F4-3200C16-8GIS DDR4 2 x 8 GB Crucial Technology 8L8G32C16U4W.M8FE1 DDR4Motherboard: ASRock B550 TaichiSSD: Samsung 980 500 GB WD Blue...
  7. I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get always blue screen BSOD, from used PC. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: Hi, I just bought a used PC with the specification:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950XGPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Nitro+RAM: 2 x 8 GB G.Skill F4-3200C16-8GIS DDR4 2 x 8 GB Crucial Technology 8L8G32C16U4W.M8FE1 DDR4Motherboard: ASRock B550 TaichiSSD: Samsung 980 500 GB WD Blue...
  8. my pc keeps crashing and i always get error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc keeps crashing and i always get error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: here is my minidump file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/70a8xtallyn2avh/crash.txt?dl=0 i have no idea how to fix it, i tried any possible solution i noticed the issue happens more often when i play with bluetooth headphones after updating nvidia drivers it never happened before...
  9. my pc keeps crashing and i always get error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

my pc keeps crashing and i always get error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: here is my minidump file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/70a8xtallyn2avh/crash.txt?dl=0 i have no idea how to fix it, i tried any possible solution i noticed the issue happens more often when i play with bluetooth headphones after updating nvidia drivers it never happened before...
  10. Keep getting BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - USBXHCI.SYS

Keep getting BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - USBXHCI.SYS: Hey all, as the title says..I've recently been getting these BSODs randomly with the stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the "What Failed" as USBXHCI.SYS.I believe that it has something to do with either the USB 3.0 Port on my laptop OR the USB Hub I have connected...