Windows 10: Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...

Discus and support Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Had two emails which ihave only just noticed one stating a norification confirmation and then the other threatening to share my face cause i watched a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anonymous 2020, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...

Had two emails which ihave only just noticed one stating a norification confirmation and then the other threatening to share my face cause i watched a p**n video. Its really freaked me out and has made a demand to send money on bitcoi . I need help please. Im really scared.

:)

Anonymous 2020, Feb 10, 2020
  2. RKBOOTH Win User

No confirmation email recieved

Hi

I recently had a faut occur with my lumia 920, after filling in and compleating a repair form for my phone I was told that a confirmation email would be sent to my email account, however I have not recieved this email.

I belive the email has important information regarding the delivery and collection of my phone, is it possible to have the email resent to a diffrent email account.

Thanks

RKBOOTH, Feb 10, 2020
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving... 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...

no notification sounds especially for new email recieved.

Hi,

This issue may arise when the notification for the mails are not turned on and would like to know if the issue is specific to the mail notification.

I suggest you to check if the notifications for the mail is turned on. Please follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Click on Start menu and select Settings.

• Click on Notifications & actions on the left side.

• Turn on all the Notifications from the notification window and check if that helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving...

1. Getting email from hacker first a notification with confirmation then a threat of recieving... - Similar Threads - Getting email hacker

2. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable recieve emails: Unable to recieve emails it's my business account need immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-recieve-emails/157237a1-6494-4d0a-8520-00b64ef3856f
  3. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable recieve emails: Unable to recieve emails it's my business account need immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-recieve-emails/157237a1-6494-4d0a-8520-00b64ef3856f
  4. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I get a email from a guy who tell he is a hacker. Is that a hacker or just a scammer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I get a email from a guy who tell he is a hacker. Is that a hacker or just a scammer?: Hello,I was just reading my emails after a while and I see one mail in my spam box. The sender name was actually same with my mail address but there was " support@" in the beginning of address. and it shows that mail come from inwooden.onmicrosoft.comex: support@********.com...
  6. recieved a threat message from gremeir.xyz--- is this legitimate

recieved a threat message from gremeir.xyz--- is this legitimate: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieved-a-threat-message-from-gremeirxyz-is-this/583947b4-30f3-458a-b3fe-768482520b82"
  7. hacker threat

hacker threat: hi, I'm posting for 2 reasons as I have a person who is gaining access by way of remote viewing and gathering data. any idea how to deal with pest control. Microsoft are coming to take the hardrive out of my computer today as its wanting the data. I just wanted to see if...
  8. confirmation email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    confirmation email: i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get microsoft to send the confirmation email or how can i receive the product Id...
  9. I Keep Getting Emails From Hackers Like This One?

I Keep Getting Emails From Hackers Like This One?: I Keep Getting Email Like This One? @@@@@####@@@@@ Hey. It's me! Your future friend or enemy. You do not know me and think why I received this letter. I am sorry for my english, its not my native language. I learn more machine language - code. I hack phones and save...
  10. recieved a suspicious email

recieved a suspicious email: could someone please inform me if this email is legit. the email I received this morning claimed it was from Microsoft and that they had detected suspicious log in the email said "We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in for the Microsoft account *** Email...