Windows 10: Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code

Discus and support Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; And I clearly have not.I know that these can sometimes be triggered by a service perhaps or other that maybe is faulty, but I have not got any clues in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Conrad Braam, May 30, 2023.

1. Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code

And I clearly have not.I know that these can sometimes be triggered by a service perhaps or other that maybe is faulty, but I have not got any clues in the emails I get every few days, often on a Friday somehow.I thus have a second factor auth on my account, but it's a bit worrying, because without any idea of where or what triggered these, it has become a snow-blindness problem. What do the backend people do when this reaches a high level? I'm pretty sure it's never ever happened, but some of us want to stop having people literally coming past and throw stones to tap on the windows at night.L

:)

Conrad Braam, May 30, 2023
  2. PiKo Win User

getting rid of facebook emails

Already some years I get emails from Facebook in arabic script. I cannot read a word of it. I am not on Facebook,and have no idea why I am on a sending list. Till now they come automatically in my spam / delete folder, but I will get rid from the sending list, since I have no idea which messages they contain.
    Returning is not possible since it is indicated: no reply
    Since I cannot read them, I cannot find an "unsubscribe" if such possibility is available.
    Any suggestions what I can do?

3. Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code

And I clearly have not.

I know that these can sometimes be triggered by a service perhaps or other that maybe is faulty, but I have not got any clues in the emails I get every few days, often on a Friday somehow.

I thus have a second factor auth on my account, but it's a bit worrying, because without any idea of where or what triggered these, it has become a snow-blindness problem. What do the backend people do when this reaches a high level? I'm pretty sure it's never ever happened, but some of us want to stop having people literally coming past and throw stones to tap on the windows at night.

Lifelong customer who is normally very happy.

Conrad Braam, May 30, 2023
  4. fisher99 Win User

Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, May 30, 2023
Thema:

Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code

1. Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code - Similar Threads - Getting emails indicate

2. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  3. Single use code email spam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code email spam ?: I keep getting spammed with emails from Microsoft saying that someone is attempting to log into my account and it gives me a single-use-code. It says in the email that if I didn't request this someone has likely entered my email address by mistake, but I've received 8 emails...
  4. Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.

Constantly recieving "Your single-use code" Emails.: I keep recieving single use code emails everyday and its so annoying, i enabled 2FA thinking it might disable single use codes, But thats not how it works i guess. In the last two days alone i got 10 single use emails and 53 failed attempts i mean this is so ridiculous i cant...
  5. Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code: And I clearly have not.I know that these can sometimes be triggered by a service perhaps or other that maybe is faulty, but I have not got any clues in the emails I get every few days, often on a Friday somehow.I thus have a second factor auth on my account, but it's a bit...
  6. Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code

Getting emails to indicate I asked for a single use code: And I clearly have not.I know that these can sometimes be triggered by a service perhaps or other that maybe is faulty, but I have not got any clues in the emails I get every few days, often on a Friday somehow.I thus have a second factor auth on my account, but it's a bit...
  7. Single use code emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  8. Single use code emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  9. Single use code emails

10. Your single-use code email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your single-use code email: I received this email Your single-use code Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Hi *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account. Your single-use code is:...