Windows 10: Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print

Discus and support Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new ASUS TUF laptop and an existing HP 6960 Officejet printer. I can connect to my printer wirelessly. I am trying to print a document. HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardAronson, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print

I have a new ASUS TUF laptop and an existing HP 6960 Officejet printer. I can connect to my printer wirelessly. I am trying to print a document. HP thinks I'm connected and tells me all kinds of printer information. But I am unable to print, not even a test page. I am now getting the above error which is a OneNote Error. I am not using either OneNote or OneDrive, or at least not trying to use them, but the only solution for that error seems to require both running in order to resolve it.

Do I have to actually have them running in order to print anything?

:)

RichardAronson, Jul 9, 2020

2. Error message when trying to print

Hi Bob,

To help resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Method 1:
    Run the Printer troubleshooter

Method 2: Print the document without being spooled.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Devices and Printers.
    • Right-click on your default printer, and then choose Properties.
    • Click the Advanced tab and then select Print directly to the printer.
    Method 3: Turn off Print spooler service.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy or type this command followed by hitting enter:

net stop spooler
    Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jul 9, 2020
  3. trying to print when error code 2147500037 comes up

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer and the printer?
    • When exactly did you receive this error message?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    • Is the printer connected to a network?
    • Is the issue specific when you try to print a specific file?
    • Are you trying to perform print from Internet Explorer?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run printer troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click Printer.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

6. Check if issue persists.

Also refer the below article and check if that helps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

If the issue still persists, please get back to us with the required information.. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print

When trying to print forms from websites I get only header and footer, not the form

Hi Sandy,

• Do you face the issue only on Internet Explorer?
    • From which website are you trying to print forms?

We would suggest you to print using the
    Microsoft Edge
    and check for the issue.

From Internet Explorer try to print the form to an Microsoft XPS Document writer format and check.

Get back to us with the details to further assist you.

Ravinath P, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print

1. Getting Error 0.E0001075 when I try to print - Similar Threads - Getting Error E0001075

2. when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to print it says "save print output as... How do i get rid of this: when I try to print it says "save print output as..." I dont want to save it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-print-it-says-save-print-output-as/e6ec43f7-012a-41f6-a5ca-80561515775e
  3. I get an error 0x80240154 when I try to print a file, an email when I try to print a file...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I get an error 0x80240154 when I try to print a file, an email when I try to print a file...: Hi, Today all of sudden, I experience a problem in printing a file or an web email saying "my printer is experiencing an unexpected configuration problem Error 0x80240154" for all available printers in my HP PC. I am using Windows 10 home 2004 build 19041.508. How to...
  4. Error when trying to print

Error when trying to print: when i select the printing preference on my epson surecolor s30600, i get an error message, you cannot print with this driver ? i have downloaded latest drivers, tried reinstall, but always get this message when i try to print ? ***Modified title from:epson surecolor...
  5. When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!

When I print I get "Error-Printing" Help!: I recently set up a new Canon printer. It has been working fine for the last several weeks. This morning I went to print so I turned on the printer and then sent my PDF file to the printer. I then sent an Excel file to the printer. Neither printed and both returned the...
  6. error message when trying to print

error message when trying to print: Hello, Yesterday morning, I printed a document on my Canon 5751 totally all right. When I went to print another document in the afternoon, so o switching off inbetween, I got the error message 0x8007007e, whether printing onto cutepdf or the printer. Nothing works. Can...
  7. Error when trying print a picture

Error when trying print a picture: I want to print a set of pictures I have saved. I cant do this. I have tried printing individually and all together but I keep getting an error. I have tried uninstalling the printer from my computer and reinstalling it wont work. I have set the printer to default...
  8. I receive an error when try to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I receive an error when try to print: The error message is nsufficient memory or disc space. Word cannot display the requested font. I cannot print out my documents. Who can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-receive-an-error-when-try-to-print/6a01d3ad-0973-4b53-996a-423c29250be3
  9. When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...

When I print with newly installed printer, it prints pages of errors, "GET...: I cannot print any of my documents. I installed the drivers for my printer and it did not help. Does anyone have any ideas, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-with-newly-installed-printer-it/bd244dd7-9443-4556-a72d-9c797f7733ba
  10. When I try to print it tries to save the document.

When I try to print it tries to save the document.: This did not happen before the update a day or so ago. All files try to save when I try to print. I have looked at 'print to file' and this is not checked. I have manually set my HP Pro 8715as the default printer. I have used the trouble shoot and there is not an issue. I...