Windows 10: Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language

Discus and support Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Cannot install interface language component of any language pack, keep getting error 0x0. Don't have this issue with basic typing, etc., though.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lnfecteDru, May 9, 2022.

1. Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language

Cannot install interface language component of any language pack, keep getting error 0x0. Don't have this issue with basic typing, etc., though.

Windows 10 Pro 21H2, 19044.1645

submitted by /u/lnfecteDru
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lnfecteDru, May 9, 2022

2. Trying to change display language but "No language pack available"

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to download the English language pack.
    I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to download the language pack.

• Press Windows logo key + X key.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Double click on Language.

• Click on Add language.

• Double Click on English language.

• Click on options on right hand side of the English language pack.

• Click on Download and install language pack.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 9, 2022
  3. jdc1 Win User
    Win10 Pro error 0x80070020 trying to install another language pack

The errors are:
    The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002).
    OR
    The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (0x80070020).

Try this: How to fix language pack not downloading on Windows 10 - Get Cool Tricks
    if that doesn't work, then try this: Install Windows 10 language pack manually

Other than this, if no one else has any successful instructions - then I'll be suggesting:
    - data/system backups
    - DISM/SFC
    - RESET using the Keep My Files option
    - Repair install of W10
    - RESET using the Remove Everything option
    - Clean install of Windows 10
    - Contact Microsoft Support if all else fails.

Good luck!

jdc1, May 9, 2022
  4. Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 9, 2022
Thema:

Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language

1. Getting error 0x0 when trying to install language pack's interface language - Similar Threads - Getting error 0x0

2. Error message when installing a language Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message when installing a language Pack: Windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 23H2Install Date ‎09/‎10/‎2022SO Compile ver 22635.2771experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22679.1000.0Specifically, when installing japanese language addons, I get the following error:"We are having trouble installing this...
  3. Error message when installing a language Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message when installing a language Pack: Windows:Edition Windows 11 ProVersion 23H2Install Date ‎09/‎10/‎2022SO Compile ver 22635.2771experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22679.1000.0Specifically, when installing japanese language addons, I get the following error:"We are having trouble installing this...
  4. Error when trying to install language packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to install language packs: Hello. For the past few days I've been trying to the change the language of Windows 8.1 from Spanish to English US but no matter what I do, I always get some kind of error.So, I went to Windows settings and tried to add a new language from there, when I clicked on the button...
  5. Error when trying to install language packs

Error when trying to install language packs: Hello. For the past few days I've been trying to the change the language of Windows 8.1 from Spanish to English US but no matter what I do, I always get some kind of error.So, I went to Windows settings and tried to add a new language from there, when I clicked on the button...
  6. Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11: Hi DearsI followed this tutorial to install the Persian language interface pack packagePersian keyboard was installed But the language interface pack was not installedMy friends and I , already had this problem by installing Persian language interface pack;which was solved by...
  7. Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11

Persian language interface pack not installed in Windows 11: Hi DearsI followed this tutorial to install the Persian language interface pack packagePersian keyboard was installed But the language interface pack was not installedMy friends and I , already had this problem by installing Persian language interface pack;which was solved by...
  8. 0x80070422 Error when I try to install Japanese language pack.

0x80070422 Error when I try to install Japanese language pack.: Hello, I have an issue when I try to install Japanese language pack through "Language" category in settings. I also tried to use lpksetup.exe to install cab files directly, but it always gives me this error:but when I try to install it through settings it always gives me this...
  9. 0x80070422 Error when I try to install Japanese language pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070422 Error when I try to install Japanese language pack.: Hello, I have an issue when I try to install Japanese language pack through "Language" category in settings. I also tried to use lpksetup.exe to install cab files directly, but it always gives me this error:but when I try to install it through settings it always gives me this...
  10. Error 0x80070424 when trying to update Windows or install a language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 0x80070424 when trying to update Windows or install a language pack: So I was trying to install an Arabic language pack so that I could use text-to-speech to listen to a Microsoft Word document, but it didn't download and kept giving me the error code 0x80070424. I thought maybe my windows was outdated or something but when I tried to update...