Windows 10: Getting Error 0x80004002 when trying to define sync of Outlook 2019 with iCloud

Discus and support Getting Error 0x80004002 when trying to define sync of Outlook 2019 with iCloud in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm trying to define synchronization of the Contacts and Calendar of my iCloud with Outlook, and gets the Massage that it is impossible to start the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EliFrank2, Apr 24, 2020.

1. EliFrank2 Win User

Getting Error 0x80004002 when trying to define sync of Outlook 2019 with iCloud

I'm trying to define synchronization of the Contacts and Calendar of my iCloud with Outlook, and gets the Massage that it is impossible to start the definition because of an unexpected error 0x80004002

:)

EliFrank2, Apr 24, 2020
  2. skcusime Win User

Creators upgrade and CodeTwo Sync for iCloud

My upgrade went smoothly, but Office Outlook 2007 would not open, citing Code Two as the culprit. Code Two is an Outlook add-in that syncs Outlook calendars, contacts etc with iCloud calendars, contacts etc.
    With Code two uninstalled, Outlook works fine, as does iCloud for windows.
    I've tried all suggested fixes on the code two website, but have had no success in getting the calendars to sync.
    Has anyone been able to get them to play together?

skcusime, May 23, 2020
  3. ericnixmd Win User
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

ericnixmd, May 23, 2020
  4. Jimmyb Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

My outlook is synced for calendar and contacts only, in the Windows iCloud setting, select your preferences.

Jimmyb, May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting Error 0x80004002 when trying to define sync of Outlook 2019 with iCloud - Similar Threads - Getting Error 0x80004002

2. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  3. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  4. Error 0x80004002 when I try to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0x80004002 when I try to update: Hi All, I have: Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎19/‎08/‎2020 OS build 19042.746 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 When I try to update or to update things from the store I get 0x80004002 error. I tried many things....
  5. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  6. win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

win 10, icloud, outlook 2019: Switching from an old HP PC to a new one, both running Win 10, I am unable to load icloud for windows for the new one. It tells me to repair and reboot icloud, which I do, and restart, but then loops back to the same thing again. The only thing different is that I'm using...
  7. Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning

Outlook 2019 and Apple ICloud not syning: I upgraded to the newest version of outlook (2019) and once completed Apple iCloud will not sync calendars and contacts. Previous version of Outlook (2016?) was synchronizing across devices (pads, phones and computer) and Outlook. I'd like to restore functioning so one...
  8. error code when trying to sync Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    error code when trying to sync Outlook: I have tried to sync Outlook ( win 10 )but an error message comes up 'cannot connect to mail.btinternet.com right now. make sure you have a connection, the try again Error code 0x80072efd. what do I need to do...
  9. Getting error code 0x80004002 when trying to play any video with the Movies and TV app

Getting error code 0x80004002 when trying to play any video with the Movies and TV app: I spent a good amount of money for a bunch of movies, and cannot even watch them. It is strange, because if I sit there the movie will load and play in the background, but when I click close on the error message box the gray screen will disappear and show the movie like it is...
  10. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail: I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook. Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com