Windows 10: getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

Discus and support getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store and its saying I'm not connected to a network. Everything else is connecting and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abigail17F, Jan 13, 2022.

1. getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

I'm getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store and its saying I'm not connected to a network. Everything else is connecting and I'm able to sign in to Microsoft on the web browser. I've tried everything on this list https://www.saintlad.com/microsoft-store-error-0x800704cf/ plus more. Any help is appreciated!

:)

Abigail17F, Jan 13, 2022

2. Error 0x800704cf in microsoft store

Hi,

As per the error message, your internet connection might have something to do with the error code 0x800704cf. The anti-virus on your computer can also be the culprit here. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your concern. We suggest
    that you download and run the Windows Store App Troubleshooter. Once done, check if the issue persists.
    You can also check if the Store works in another user account. If the issue
    still persists, we suggest to reset the Microsoft Store. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard, the type in wsreset.exe.
    • Hit Enter to proceed.

You may reset the Store a couple of times before checking if the issue persists.

Let us know the result of the troubleshooting steps provided above.

Carlos Tin, Jan 13, 2022
  3. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

Hello Mr, My name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor. I've found the solution to your 0x800704cf issue in the windows store. Down below I'm going to give you some steps that will lead you to fix your issue. I'm also going to paste a URL that will
    give you more information.

Start by running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. Open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot Scroll down to the bottom Click Windows Store Apps Click Run the troubleshooter When complete try opening the Store again.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Thank you and good luck. Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Jan 13, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

1. getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10 - Similar Threads - getting error 0x800704cf

2. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  3. I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store.: I get error code 0x800704cf when trying to login to Microsoft Store. This is very annoying and I'm scared that my laptop could get forced into a Temp account again. help?Windows 11 Home 23H2WPA3 network...
  4. error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app

error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app: I am able to log into the microsoft store and xbox websites, but when I try to log into the apps I get the error 0x800704cf saying I need internet which I have.I am on windows 11, version 21H2 OS build 22000.675I have already:disabled Microsoft client in network settingsreset...
  5. error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error 0x800704cf when trying to sign into Microsoft apps microsoft store and xbox app: I am able to log into the microsoft store and xbox websites, but when I try to log into the apps I get the error 0x800704cf saying I need internet which I have.I am on windows 11, version 21H2 OS build 22000.675I have already:disabled Microsoft client in network settingsreset...
  6. getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10: I'm getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store and its saying I'm not connected to the internet. Everything else is connecting and I'm able to sign in to Microsoft on the web browser. I've tried everything on this list...
  7. getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store on windows 10: I'm getting error 0x800704cf when trying to sign in to Microsoft store and its saying I'm not connected to a network. Everything else is connecting and I'm able to sign in to Microsoft on the web browser. I've tried everything on this list...
  8. Error 0x800704cf when signing into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 0x800704cf when signing into Microsoft account: I sent my computer in for repairs and it came back with the factory image reinstalled. It's had time to configure a few updates, but I haven't yet reinstalled everything. While trying to use Office 365, I ran into a problem activating my subscription. It gives me this error:...
  9. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf Trying to sign into MS Office: I have had this error for a long time. mostly it doesn't stop me, so I have basically ignored it. The solutions I am finding online refer to the App Store, but not Office. They also refer to things like modifying my wifi adapter, but I am on a wired connection on a desktop...
  10. Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft windows store error 0x800704cf: Ive had this error for ages, trying to log in to my account on the windows store and any other windows product. It also says you'll need internet for this and i know im connected to the internet because im on youtube. I need help to try and fix this. I cannot reset my windows...