Windows 10: Getting Error 1920 When installing drobo Dashboard on Windows 10

Discus and support Getting Error 1920 When installing drobo Dashboard on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting the above error saying I do not have privilege when I aam the admin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JohnMasi1, Sep 5, 2020.

1. JohnMasi1 Win User

Getting Error 1920 When installing drobo Dashboard on Windows 10

Getting the above error saying I do not have privilege when I aam the admin

:)

JohnMasi1, Sep 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 no longer seeing networked Drobo 5N, 5N2 through AVG Essential Firewall

Hi Mark,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer and the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer

See which version of Windows 10 you have
      ).
    4. How are you trying to connect Drobo to your computer?

I suggest you to first download and install the correct
    Drobo Downloads
    for your Drobo device.

You may also want to
    Manually Update the Drobo Drivers
    and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 5, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 5, 2020
  4. BobBloch Win User

Cannot connect to Drobo 5N2 with Win 10 Pro

I have 2 computers (Win 10 Home and Win 10 Pro) connected via Ethernet using a Netgear switch (accessing the Internet). Also, on this switch is a printer and a Drobo 5N2 NAS. I can access the printer from both computers, and I
    can access the NAS from the "Home" computer but not the "Pro".

Looking at File Explorer on the Home computer I see the Drobo listed under Network and it is fully accessible and functional. When I do the same with the Pro computer it is nowhere to be seen. I have checked both computers and the Drobo NAS to ensure all
    have been updated to currently available updates. I can successfully "ping" the NAS from both computers. I have used the Drobo Dashboard to successfully find and access the data and statistics for the NAS from both computers, and
    have uploaded a diagnostic file from the NAS to the manufacturer and all has been found to be normal.

The only conclusion I can reach is that there is some setting in Pro that I have overlooked, and I don't know what it is.

How can I access the contents of my Drobo 5N2 from the "Pro" computer?

BobBloch, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting Error 1920 When installing drobo Dashboard on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting Error 1920

2. DROBO 8D Windows 10 Driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DROBO 8D Windows 10 Driver?: Hi, Just receive DROBO 8D , And i need use on Windows 10, **** in thunderbolt 3 , it show setting up a devide, after few ten second , it show devide is ready.But i check on Devide Manager, have a SCSI CONTROLLER need driver. So may i know where i can get it? DROBO no longer...
  3. Error 1920.Service when installing MSI package on Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1920.Service when installing MSI package on Windows 10 21H2: I have 50 HP Elite Mini 800 G9 Desktop PCs as well as Surface Pro 7 Windows 10 on 21H2 not accepting installations of applications that are MSI package. More specifically getting errors installing Remotely Anywhere version 11 & CCURE 9000 ver 2.8. Applications work on all...
  4. Error 1920.Service when installing MSI package on Windows 10 21H2

Error 1920.Service when installing MSI package on Windows 10 21H2: I have 50 HP Elite Mini 800 G9 Desktop PCs as well as Surface Pro 7 Windows 10 on 21H2 not accepting installations of applications that are MSI package. More specifically getting errors installing Remotely Anywhere version 11 & CCURE 9000 ver 2.8. Applications work on all...
  5. Error 1920.Service when installing MSI package on Windows 10 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Error 1920, Examplify cannot be installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1920, Examplify cannot be installed: Hi Microsoft agent,When I install the software "Examplify", it always pop-up a window reporting "Error 1920, Examplify service failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.I ask the agency of "Examplify" and follow the 4 steps they...
  7. Error 1920, Examplify cannot be installed

Error 1920, Examplify cannot be installed: Hi Microsoft agent,When I install the software "Examplify", it always pop-up a window reporting "Error 1920, Examplify service failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services.I ask the agency of "Examplify" and follow the 4 steps they...
  8. Error 1920, Examplify cannot be installed

9. Error 1920 When Installing

Error 1920 When Installing: I have a program that keeps throwing an "Error 1920" halfway through the install. I have double checked that it can install on another one of my computers but not this one. I have repaired all issues with Installing & Un-installing, and also fixed all "Registry" Issues. What...
  10. Error 1920 Service drobo Dashboard service failed to start

Error 1920 Service drobo Dashboard service failed to start: Need help resolving above error running as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1920-service-drobo-dashboard-service-failed/2987633b-0ff7-4164-a787-ee492dbb421d