Windows 10: Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might...

Discus and support Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so I often play games, I use steam to download updates etc, but recently for 2 of them I've been getting "disk write errors" on steam which means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billyshurtz, May 15, 2019.

1. Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might...

so I often play games, I use steam to download updates etc, but recently for 2 of them I've been getting "disk write errors" on steam which means somethings corrupted, and sure enough those 2 folders (that hold the game update data) are corrupted, can't fix them either, and when I try and open them I get this error code "0x800701E3". and I have used the event viewer to check the errors, and, I have had over 56,000 of errors with the event id "154" in the last hour. not sure if there's any way I can fix this or not, but it seems pretty bad.

:)

billyshurtz, May 15, 2019

2. Getting error code 0x800701E3 while transferring files to Hard drive on Windows 10

Old title: error code 0x800701E3

I am trying to transfer files across to my external hard drive and am getting the error code 0x800701E3. I was originally trying to transfer from one hard drive to another.
    I have changed laptops and tried doing the transfer but still getting the same error message. I have saved the files onto my desktop and am still unable to transfer to my hard drive.

Any ideas how to overcome this?

NathanGallon, May 15, 2019
  3. Error code 0X800701E3

I had a problem with my external HD WD 1TB which makes it disconnect from my tv intermittently so i format it using windows but not a quick format. It took a long time to do this and after finishing the format i tried to copy my media files back i got this
    Error code 0X800701E3 ??

What can i do to get this problem fixed not to mention that i am not a Professional pc user, so please guide me step by step into the solution Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might... :)

BahaRadwan, May 15, 2019
  4. MTL
    MTL Win User

Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might...

"Could Not Open Log File" Error

When you uninstall AITtool it gives you the option to delete the log file as well. I have also tried just deleting the log file.

Interestingly, it logs the temperatures for the first 5 minutes. Then it says that it cannot write to the log file. Then if I cancel that message, it will go on for another 5 minutes until showing the Lof File error again. *Bang Head :banghead:

Thema:

Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might...

1. Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might... - Similar Threads - Getting error code

2. Getting this error when opening file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting this error when opening file manager: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RMCLIENT.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000007b.Please...
  3. Getting this error when opening file manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting this error when opening file manager: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RMCLIENT.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000007b.Please...
  4. Error Code and Opening files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Code and Opening files: Error Code 0x80070780 can't find it in the error codesWhen I try to open Excel, Word and PDF I am told that the files can't be found or the end designation is incorrect is wrong....
  5. Error Code and Opening files

Error Code and Opening files: Error Code 0x80070780 can't find it in the error codesWhen I try to open Excel, Word and PDF I am told that the files can't be found or the end designation is incorrect is wrong....
  6. Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file: Hi, I was just setting up my new computer, but when I tried to alter a file synced to my new desktop from my OneDrive, I got this error message:Error 0x8007016A: The cloud provider is not running.Does anyone what might be causing this error, and how I might be able to fix...
  7. Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file

Error when I try to delete a OneDrive file: Hi, I was just setting up my new computer, but when I tried to alter a file synced to my new desktop from my OneDrive, I got this error message:Error 0x8007016A: The cloud provider is not running.Does anyone what might be causing this error, and how I might be able to fix...
  8. Error code 0x800701e3 - is there a download fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0x800701e3 - is there a download fix?: Is the Windows Techies download Microsoft approved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x800701e3-is-there-a-download-fix/f5bf460a-8818-4400-a9f3-09b3acd30300
  9. Fix Error Code 0x800701E3 on Windows 10 during Windows Setup

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Error Code 0x800701E3 on Windows 10 during Windows Setup: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]While a Windows 10 upgrade is going on, a number of components take part in this process. There is the Network, CPU, Disk, and even more. Thus, it makes the process of upgrading Windows 10 intensive. However, if there is [...] This post Fix Error Code...
  10. Error 0x800701E3 Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 0x800701E3 Problem: Recently I've been trying to install things on steam and getting an error when attempting to install them onto my brand new 2TB Drive (Drive D:). Eventually when I was attempting to make a new folder for pictures on my 2TB Drive, I got error 0x800701E3: The request failed due...
Tags: