Windows 10: Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC with win10Pro version...

Discus and support Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC with win10Pro version... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tried everything in the older thread. Nothing works. Just started 1/17/2020 System using autoupdate. win10Pro version 1903 bld18362.592... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ckmerkel, Jan 18, 2020.

1. ckmerkel Win User

Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC with win10Pro version...

Tried everything in the older thread. Nothing works. Just started 1/17/2020 System using autoupdate.

win10Pro version 1903 bld18362.592

:)

ckmerkel, Jan 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 1170000

I cannot sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection because of error 1170000. I have tried all suggestions. This appears to be a common problem. Surely, there is a "fix". Thank You. J

JimFitzgerald2, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 1170000

Hi Judy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that you are getting an
    error code 1170000 while signing into
    Solitaire on Windows 10. I will certainly help you in getting this issue resolved.

This issue might occur due to possible malware/viruses or incorrect settings. Let’s follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Method 1: Run the App Troubleshooter

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter
    for Windows apps:

Refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

I would suggest you to refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10

https://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox...icrosoft-solitaire-collection-windows-10-info

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC with win10Pro version...

Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 1170000

I am having this same exact problem.

How did the person that said they resolved their problem resolve?

Every time I load Microsoft Solitaire Collection I get this Error Code 1170000.

I'm sure that it has something to do with the fact that my email address recently changed.

I added my new email address to my Microsoft Account and made it my primary email, and that's when the problems started in the Solitaire Collection.

Please help!!

SanleaYeauger, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC with win10Pro version...

1. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on PC with win10Pro version... - Similar Threads - Getting Error Code

2. Fix Microsoft Solitaire sign in error 1170000 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Solitaire sign in error 1170000 on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Microsoft Solitaire error 1170000 when you are trying to sign in […] This article Fix Microsoft Solitaire sign in error 1170000 on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Xbox won't let me sign in to solitaire collection. Error 1170000.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox won't let me sign in to solitaire collection. Error 1170000.: Xbox won't let me sign in to solitaire collection. Error 1170000. What do I do?Ipaid for a month,but I had to get a new computer because when Microsoft downloaded the new E it made my computer crash....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection has error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire collection has error: I have been playing solitaire for around 2 years. Last week I started to get messages telling me I do not have an internet connection. I clearly do have a connection as I am here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Solitaire collection on my laptop Windows 10 and am still...
  5. Error Code 104 in Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 104 in Solitaire Collection: Hi I have been trying to get into the Solitaire Collection for two days now long time user and all I get is error code 101 and now code 104. I have great internet connection and have tried all the solutions including uninstalling and re-installing the app. Nothing works,...
  6. Error code 1170000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 1170000: Yesterday I changed my email address on my Microsoft account, I can sign into Microsoft and xbox with no issues however when I try to sign into my Microsoft games it tells me that xbox cannot sign me in and gives me the code 1170000, does anyone know how to fix this please? I...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection upgrade to Premium Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection upgrade to Premium Version: I have a microsoft account with payment details saved and have had no trouble in the past upgrading several games to Premium. Now, however, I am being asked to pay in Kenyan Schillings and to give my payment details. I have not responded to these requests but how can I...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Xbox Live Error Code 121010: Every time I open the program I receive the above error. I've tried reinstalling and going through the generic troubleshooting steps at the microsoftcasualgames site, but it still pops up. It only started happening after the latest update. Anything else I can try?...
  9. Solitaire Errorcode 1170000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Errorcode 1170000: After a Win 10 reset (system would not make a new folder) cannot sign in to Xbox to play solitaire. Error code 1170000 is shown. A suggestion is to uninstall Solitaire and then reinstall it. But how does one reinstall it?...
  10. Unable to sign in to X-Box live Microsoft Solitaire Collection error code 1170000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to X-Box live Microsoft Solitaire Collection error code 1170000: after researching and trying every available suggestion I finally found a solution that is actually fairly simple. 1. open MS Solitaire collection and try to sign in... At some point you'll probably receive the following. " You were signed out of X-Box live from outside the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1170000

2. 1170000 solitaire

3. ms solitaire 1170000