Windows 10: Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10

Discus and support Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't seem to login into my Google Account on Windows 10. Its gives me an error of 0x8000000b [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by shailen_648, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10

I can't seem to login into my Google Account on Windows 10. Its gives me an error of 0x8000000b

Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10 9ddc488d-1675-4931-8902-fee88af353e9?upload=true.png

:)

shailen_648, Sep 22, 2018
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Gmail account error 0x8007042b. error appears just after clicking add account>google

Hi Sourav,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in adding the Google account on Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us below information to assist you better:

• Do confirm to us if you are trying to add the account on Mail app?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Is this issue specific only to Google account?
    • Are you able to add any other account on Mail app?

If you are facing issues with Mail app, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to try to add different account and check if the issue persists.

This will let us know if the issue is with Google account or Mail app.

Method 2: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter as it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 3: I suggest you to install all the pending Windows Updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 22, 2018
  4. MarkG_OKC Win User

Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10

Google account login not working with Microsoft Family Safety enabled.

I have two Windows 10 computers/accounts that have Microsoft Family Safety enabled for my 13 & 15 year olds. Both are not able to login to their Google accounts via IE11, Edge browser or even the built in mail app. If I disable MS Family Safety on their
    accounts, everything (Google account login) works just fine. There are no site restrictions in place and placing Google in the allow list has no effect.

Anyone experience the same problem or have any suggestions.

THX

MarkG_OKC, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10

1. Getting error code when trying to login into my Google account on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting error code

2. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Customization
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  3. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app: Hi EveryoneWhen I try to add a Google account to the Mail and Calendar app on my win10 PC I get this pop-up:I have already tried to:Reser the Mail and Calendar appUninstall and reinstall the appCheck if there are any updates for Win10 and the appAdd the account from...
  4. I get this error when trying to add a google account to Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I get error codes when I try to login to my account on windows 11. Also I suspect that my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get error codes when I try to login to my account on windows 11. Also I suspect that my...: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance regarding an issue I am facing with my Microsoft account.I have been unable to log in to my account and have been receiving an error message that says, "something went wrong,...
  6. I get error codes when I try to login to my account on windows 11. Also I suspect that my...

I get error codes when I try to login to my account on windows 11. Also I suspect that my...: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance regarding an issue I am facing with my Microsoft account.I have been unable to log in to my account and have been receiving an error message that says, "something went wrong,...
  7. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...: When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now, it sends my back to the lock screen. I'm not given any other option to sign in other than using my PIN, No option...
  8. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...: When I tried to change my pin it says we weren't able to setup your PIN. You can try again, or skip this step and set up a PIN later. When I click skip for now, it sends my back to the lock screen. I'm not given any other option to sign in other than using my PIN, No option...
  9. Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin When I try to login with my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. Error Code : 0x080070490 When trying to add Google account to Windows accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Code : 0x080070490 When trying to add Google account to Windows accounts: When trying to connect my Google account to Windows 10 in order to sync my Windows calendar to my Google calendar, I receive "We couldn't fine your settings. Error Code: 0x080070490" with no other information. I have no interest in connecting Windows Mail app to my Gmail...