Windows 10: Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10

Discus and support Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently developing a website and using my laptop to host it. I have routed the traffic to my IP and currently using Py-charm Dev server to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arvind Singh_1420, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10

Hi,

I am currently developing a website and using my laptop to host it. I have routed the traffic to my IP and currently using Py-charm Dev server to host the web-site. It was working fine a while ago but after few windows update, I started getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED error when opening my web address. I checked Port Forwarding, Firewall rules everything seems correct. Not sure what is causing the issue.

Thanks

Arvind

:)

Arvind Singh_1420, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Mrrabbit Win User

Err_connection_refused

Here are several reasons that could lead to this error connection refused:

• Firewall blocks specific websites.
    • Proxy server issues.
    • DNS issues.
    • Expired browser caches.

See more this video below to learn more how to fix Err_connection_refused error:

Mrrabbit, Dec 26, 2020
  3. anhdtlvl Win User
    Err_connection_refused

I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating normally, accessing the Internet normally. But when I connected the laptop via wifi and accessed Gmail (Facebook, Youtube ...) I was stuck and the following error message appeared

This webpage is not available Err_Connection_Refused

This issue appears on both Google Chrome and Firefox.Any suggestions?

anhdtlvl, Dec 26, 2020
  4. w1mnk Win User

Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10

Err_connection_refused

You may need to set up a proxy to get thru your company firewall.

w1mnk, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10

1. Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Getting Error ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

2. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: How to fix this error. I have wired connection desktop.I can load google but not other sites.I have Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionrefused/78b5cebb-7307-449f-b910-f8e2993da9c8
  3. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: How to fix this error. I have wired connection desktop.I can load google but not other sites.I have Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionrefused/78b5cebb-7307-449f-b910-f8e2993da9c8
  4. err_connection_refused

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    err_connection_refused: How to fix this error message in browser? I am connected to my network but I cant access sites. Please help me.Biller J. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionrefused/cfa6dd53-296d-4be7-9a50-a3aef1cbd63c
  5. err_connection_refused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    err_connection_refused: How to fix this error message in browser? I am connected to my network but I cant access sites. Please help me.Biller J. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionrefused/cfa6dd53-296d-4be7-9a50-a3aef1cbd63c
  6. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: problem started that's been a pain ever since, I'm running windows 10 and most websites other than Google stuff for some reason connects https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errconnectionrefused/a61c8cb6-54a5-47ca-84bf-caa3c769a635
  7. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: I wanted to change my router's settings, but there's this message.If you want to know: I mostly use Google Chrome, tried to open this webpage on Edge, Opera, but it won't open...
  8. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED: I'm trying to visit this site, but unable to do so on my PC using either Chrome or IE. It does work on Opera with VPN enabled. This site can’t be reached www.supremenewyork.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall I have...
  9. err_connection_refused on all browsers

err_connection_refused on all browsers: My son's computer has been having this issue for several weeks now, that he cannot access ANY website on any browser. We just get "err_connection_refused". It happens in Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge. So it is not an issue with any specific browser. It is not a...
  10. Err_connection_refused

in Browsers and Email
    Err_connection_refused: I'm having a little problem with my HP Laptop. Yesterday I brought it to my company for the convenience of work. My PC company is still operating normally, accessing the Internet normally. But when I connected the laptop via wifi and accessed Gmail (Facebook, Youtube ...) I...