Windows 10: Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.

Discus and support Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to add my email address to Windows 10 control panel Mail (32bit). I'm getting the error message. "The name cannot be resolved. The name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris_Speaker, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.

I'm trying to add my email address to Windows 10 control panel Mail (32bit). I'm getting the error message. "The name cannot be resolved. The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list." after populating the name/email address and password fields. The password I'm using is a app password generated by the outlook.,com website. Any idea what I can do? The email I'm adding is a Hotmail address.

:)

Chris_Speaker, Mar 11, 2019

2. Mail Icon missing in Windows 10 Control Panel

Hello,

In most cases, making changes to your email profile will require you to do it using the
    Mail icon in the Control Panel. If the icon is missing, installing available

Windows updates
    can help you fix issues with missing icons in the Control Panel. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you using the Exchange server on your email?

In the meantime, we suggest using the search box in the Control Panel window and
    type Mail to see if the applet will appear.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 11, 2019
  3. BILLKEYS Win User
    IM MISSING MY DISPLAY ICON IN THE CONTOL PANEL HOW DO I GET IT BACK WINDOWS 10 VERSIOP1709

IM MISSING MY DISPLAY ICON IN THE CONTOL PANEL HOW DO I GET IT BACK WINDOWS 10 VERSIOP1709

BILLKEYS, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.

Windows 10 > Control Panel > Mail > Explorer.exe > Appliction not Found

Is there anyway I can delete all mail profiles in Windows 10?

Source Remove a Profile

DavidPostill, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.

1. Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile. - Similar Threads - Getting error contol

2. My private email account under the Mail app disappeared. When I added it back, I get no emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My private email account under the Mail app disappeared. When I added it back, I get no emails: I had a private email account and an Outlook account set up using the Mail app. The entire private email account suddenly disappeared. I've tried adding it back using what I think is the correct information, but it is not pulling in my email. This is on a desktop running...
  3. My private email account under the Mail app disappeared. When I added it back, I get no emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My private email account under the Mail app disappeared. When I added it back, I get no emails: I had a private email account and an Outlook account set up using the Mail app. The entire private email account suddenly disappeared. I've tried adding it back using what I think is the correct information, but it is not pulling in my email. This is on a desktop running...
  4. Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding additional email account to Windows 10 Mail: I cannot get Mail to enable additional email accounts. I have one account that runs perfectly. I want to add a further account using the same ISP. The second account is installed using the same server settings as the first with different email address and password but it will...
  5. windows mail 10 adding contacts from email issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows mail 10 adding contacts from email issue: Hello, When I started with my current computer I was able to use the Mail app to add contact information from received emails directly into the people app. All I had to do was click on the name and either save it or open contact and it would take me to the people app...
  6. Adding People To Windows 10 Mail From An Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adding People To Windows 10 Mail From An Email: I am new to Windows 10 and the new Mail program. I have read all I can find about adding contacts to People from a received email and I am unable to do it. What I have read says to left click on a person/email in the reading pane of an email. When I do that a window opens...
  7. error 0x80190194 with Mail & Calendar App on Windows 10 Adding a Yahoo Email

error 0x80190194 with Mail & Calendar App on Windows 10 Adding a Yahoo Email: hi, been having this issue randomly over the past... maybe 2 years or so. unsure how the all other instances started except for a few, one of them happened from just updating windows, another was updating the mail app, one happened because i changed an email account's...
  8. Adding email sender to People app from Mail

Adding email sender to People app from Mail: When I receive an email in Mail app how do I add that person as a contact in the People app. I am fully up to date running Windows 10 Home 1903. I know I can do this by copy paste etc in a manual way but where is the option to left/right click and select add? I have read...
  9. Adding email to mail app

Adding email to mail app: I am trying to add another email to my mail app on my HP envy laptop but it keeps coming up with a error "something went wrong, error code...etc" I have added other emails with no trouble but I cant figure why this one wont work? My business partner has set it up on there...
  10. Mail not adding email properly.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail not adding email properly.: So in a nutshell I had to reformat due to a booting issue. I know my email address, password, pop3 ports and mail servers. I can't get it to work again. I downloaded Windows Live Mail for Essentials 2012 and it freaking works just fine but Windows 10 Mail won't? It was...