Windows 10: Getting error loading. What can be done?

Discus and support Getting error loading. What can be done? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; keep getting "error loading type library/DLL. error code: 0x80029c4a what can be done?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bc7Bobby, Sep 26, 2019.

1. bc7Bobby Win User

Getting error loading. What can be done?

keep getting "error loading type library/DLL.

error code: 0x80029c4a

what can be done?

:)

bc7Bobby, Sep 26, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Getting error loading. What can be done?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Getting error loading. What can be done?

1. Getting error loading. What can be done? - Similar Threads - Getting error loading

2. Had issues with recent update what can be done?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had issues with recent update what can be done?: To whom it may concern: I recently had an update occur on my Windows 10 machine, NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.2802 that is causing numerous subsequent issues. One shows that the control panel for NVIDIA cannot be found. However, more importantly, all of my apps, shortcuts,...
  3. What can be done about the audio application issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can be done about the audio application issue?: Hello,My audio has been having some problems lately. Despite the fact that my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g. it makes a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it does not work with any application, whether it be Chrome, games, or music. In spite of...
  4. What can be done about the audio application issue?

What can be done about the audio application issue?: Hello,My audio has been having some problems lately. Despite the fact that my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g. it makes a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it does not work with any application, whether it be Chrome, games, or music. In spite of...
  5. What is causing my bluescreen errors? What can be done to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing my bluescreen errors? What can be done to fix it?: I've been getting bluescreens occasionally, usually while playing games. It doesn't make my computer unusable by any means, but it is quite annoying. Some games are fine, others will cause a crash after about 10 minutes. The errors are usually either "system service...
  6. What is causing my bluescreen errors? What can be done to fix it?

What is causing my bluescreen errors? What can be done to fix it?: I've been getting bluescreens occasionally, usually while playing games. It doesn't make my computer unusable by any means, but it is quite annoying. Some games are fine, others will cause a crash after about 10 minutes. The errors are usually either "system service...
  7. What is causing my bluescreen errors? What can be done to fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Can This Be Done?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can This Be Done?: When I'm doing my nightly backup, my program is running slow. I really don't have any clue why, but I think it has something to do with the external drive. Okay, so this is what I"m wondering if Task Scheduler can do for me. I run my back up at 10:30 every night. I would like...
  9. getting error loading

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    getting error loading: keep getting "error loading type library/DLL. error code: 0x80029c4a what can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/getting-error-loading/d4767f47-be8d-496d-ac5b-2ef404253023
  10. what can be done about bluetooth drops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what can be done about bluetooth drops: I have replaced my bluetooth adapter 3x with no luck, the issue is definatly Windows related, I have a pair of Bose QC35 headphones that work perfectly with everything except what I bought them for MY Windows desktop computer, I also have wireless mouse and keyboard that have...