Windows 10: Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings

Discus and support Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] Hello, When I am trying to go into personalize or Display settings, getting an error message which I have uploaded. If someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adarshm93, Jul 30, 2019.

1. adarshm93 Win User

Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings

Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings ba8cdf8b-e196-4af8-b510-4d1d6a381ae7?upload=true.png Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings c43cb6c2-9695-4498-855e-2ce0c0e9f853?upload=true.png

Hello,

When I am trying to go into personalize or Display settings, getting an error message which I have uploaded.

If someone knows about this problem kindly help me.

Thanking you.

:)

adarshm93, Jul 30, 2019

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Lyron Tra Win User

Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings

Display settings

Hi David,

You can try to customize the desktop icons on your computer to your own personal settings. To do that, kindly follow the steps below:

Method 1: Customize your display settings.

• Right-click on your mouse and select Display settings.
    • Set the Change the size of text, apps, and other items on your own desire.
    • Click Apply and click Close window.
    Method 2: Using the right-click feature on your mouse, you can try to change the icon size by choosing on the three categories in the view list.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Lyron Tra, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Getting error massage after doing right click - click on personalize or Display settings - Similar Threads - Getting error massage

2. Personalization, Display Settings, Settings unable to open from Desktop on right click.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalization, Display Settings, Settings unable to open from Desktop on right click.: Hi, I am unable to open Personalization, Display Settings from desktop on right click. A small command window pops up and disappears after clicking on either options. I can access personalization and display settings from the settings app but cannot access from desktop. Same...
  3. right clicked on folder hit "personal" option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right clicked on folder hit "personal" option: I right clicked on a folder with some files in it, then accidently hit a button that said personal or something, then it transferred the folder somewhere or copied it. I have no idea where it went looked everywhere, the folder is like 200gb the little tab for transferring...
  4. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work: I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM...
  5. Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click is not bringing up Configurations for Personal display: It's all in the subject, I think. Recently upgraded MIcrosoft 10. 164470
  6. Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 right clicking personalization or display settings not working!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bricks2920 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iepa47/windows_10_right_clicking_personalization_or/
  7. Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Right Click Personalize and Display Settings don't work: I can successfully run Personalize and Display Settings from the PC Settings submenu. However, when I Right Click desktop, Personalize and Display Settings show up in the little menu, but do not work. I get a very brief CMD screen, then nothing. I have tried: Scannow and DISM...
  8. When I right click on my desktop and go Display Settings or Personalize I get CMD for one...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right click on my desktop and go Display Settings or Personalize I get CMD for one...: Greetings, I am having an Error on my Windows 10 Enterprise 2004, when I right click on my Desktop and then go Display Settings or Personalize, CMD opens for one second and then nothing opens. Can someone help me to fix this error? To change my Theme or Wallpaper I have to...
  9. Right Click not displaying options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Right Click not displaying options: Since that latest update, Using a right click on an icon or file no longer displays options, such as properties, it merely displays a spinning circle for a length of time, and then dumps the display and shows the users desktop. Not very useful if one wants to investigate the...
  10. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....