Windows 10: Getting error message after starting the laptop

Discus and support Getting error message after starting the laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have Dell laptop with window 10. Lately I got the following error message (twice) each time I start or restart my laptop: "Line 0 (File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by meirbit, Feb 10, 2019.

1. meirbit Win User

Getting error message after starting the laptop

Hi,

I have Dell laptop with window 10.

Lately I got the following error message (twice) each time I start or restart my laptop:

"Line 0 (File 'C:\winddowsUpdater\winddowsUpdater.zip')"

(See attached snapshot).

Getting error message after starting the laptop bcc7af54-1f10-418c-93d7-e70f6464e6d1?upload=true.png

Why I get this error message?

and what should I do to solve the problem?

Thanks in advanced

Meir

:)

meirbit, Feb 10, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Feb 10, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Feb 10, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

Thema:

1. Getting error message after starting the laptop - Similar Threads - Getting error message

2. Laptop getting started with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop getting started with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error: Hi,Since last 2 days my Windows11 based Lenovo laptop is automatically getting restarted with blue screen showing System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled. There is not fixed pattern. It happens at random. All software and Windows 11 are updated on the laptop.Could you please help...
  3. Laptop getting started with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop getting started with SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error: Hi,Since last 2 days my Windows11 based Lenovo laptop is automatically getting restarted with blue screen showing System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled. There is not fixed pattern. It happens at random. All software and Windows 11 are updated on the laptop.Could you please help...
  4. Getting error on starting the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting error on starting the laptop: Whenever I try to start the laptop, It shows me the error of "User Profile Service service failed to sign-in".What should I do to solve this issue on windows 11....
  5. Getting error on starting the laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting error on starting the laptop: Whenever I try to start the laptop, It shows me the error of "User Profile Service service failed to sign-in".What should I do to solve this issue on windows 11....
  6. getting error message

in Windows 10 Support
    getting error message: an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B. it's popped up a few times. i wasn't trying to load a program. only thing running on my machine was chrome. the error in event viewer says the source of the error was ChkUpd....
  7. Getting error popup message after update.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Getting error popup message after update.: [ATTACH] I just got an update yesterday some sort of security update. After installing the update I was getting this popup, also the windows product key is genuine....
  8. Getting an Error Message upon start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting an Error Message upon start up: When I start up the computer I get this message. I don't know how it started. How do you fix it or get rid of it? error message C:/ProgramFiles/WindowsApps/Mircrosoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop_14.0.27629.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe/VCRUNTIME140.dll...
  9. Message on laptop start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message on laptop start: How do I stop Win 10 from displaying this message on startup? I tried but failed to find a "Setting" for it. I would like to boost my productivity by getting rid of this distraction. :) Thanks, Terry[ATTACH]...
  10. Getting error message after Win10 install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting error message after Win10 install.: Hi. I just upgraded from win 8.1 to win10. Whenever I do a Clean Boot, I get thefollowing message displayed at the welcome screen. “The Procedure entry IOCTLDisableButtonClick could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library C:\program\File\DellTPad\Apoint.dll.”...