Windows 10: getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

Discus and support getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; trying to download garminexpress for new satnav - has allowed me to download but wont launch content above message received. Moved from: Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by clareburns, Jul 24, 2018.

1. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

trying to download garminexpress for new satnav - has allowed me to download but wont launch content above message received.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

:)

clareburns, Jul 24, 2018

2. Microsoft .Net Framework error "Unhandled exception has occured in your application"

Hello Caden,

We need to gather more information for us to identify and assist you better with this .NET Framework error you're getting. Kindly answer the following questions:

• May I know which version of .NET Framework are you using?
    • Have you installed it on your operating system?
    • What are you trying to do when you get this error?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Getting a Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application Windows 10

Hi Steven,

It is possible that the error Microsoft .Net Framework Unhandled Exception on Application is can be due to virus or malware. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article:
    Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and you may also perform a clean boot to remove software conflicts by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 24, 2018
  4. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

error 0x800F081F while installing .net 3.5 issue Win 10 x64

Hello Steebo,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and we regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you.

Please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Sometimes, during an app installation, it needs a specific version of .NET Framework. In those cases, it might automatically install and activate that version. Is it the same in your case?

Also, are you trying to download and install .net framework because it is a pre-requisite for another application/program to run?

Now, 0x800F081F is one of the Windows update error codes users usually face. I suggest you to follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter and check if it helps to identify any potential issue.

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Write to us with the updated status and the required information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

1. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET... - Similar Threads - getting error message'

2. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application requires version of .NET framework to start: When I boot up my laptop, try to open discord, and try to open Visual Studios I get the same error telling me I need a certain version of .NET framework. When I go to install the specified version it tells me I already have it. I have tried enabling framework features,...
  3. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application requires version of .NET framework to start: When I boot up my laptop, try to open discord, and try to open Visual Studios I get the same error telling me I need a certain version of .NET framework. When I go to install the specified version it tells me I already have it. I have tried enabling framework features,...
  4. Application requires version of .NET framework to start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...: Hi Microsoft! I have an error. I'm trying to play my favorite game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319" I DON'T CARE HOW LONG TILL I GET A RESPONSE I WANT TO KNOW WHERE OR HOW I CAN FIX IT THOUGH.* Moved from...
  6. Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to play a game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions...: Hi Microsoft! I have an error. I'm trying to play my favorite game and it says "This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v4.0.30319" I DON'T CARE HOW LONG TILL I GET A RESPONSE I WANT TO KNOW WHERE OR HOW I CAN FIX IT THOUGH.* Moved from...
  7. "To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET...: I recently decided to perform a system recovery on my desktop because I was unable to uninstall apps and the system was overall slower than usual. After the system recovery was successful, Whenever I tried to open or install applications or programs, I would receive the...
  8. To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To run this application, U must download one of the following .net versions: 4.0.30319: HELP PLS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-run-this-application-u-must-download-one-of-the/40a90ef3-dcea-4dd2-a3fb-a1197cec6b7e
  9. Application error messages and .NET framework errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application error messages and .NET framework errors: Hello! I have been having this problem for quite a while and I can't seem to find a solution anywhere else so I have decided to ask for help here. As seen in the first link, I always get a ton of these error messages when I first start up my computer. This happened recently...
  10. getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    getting error message' This application requires one of the following versions of the .NET...: trying to download garminexpress for new satnav - has allowed me to download but wont launch content above message received....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. emuhawk this application requires one of the following net

2. this application requires one of the following versions of NET flamework

3. this application requires one of the following versions of the NET

4. compass.exe this application requires one,
  5. this application requires one of the following versions of the .net uipath installation