Windows 10: Getting error on every boot after reset on my laptop. Need help!

Discus and support Getting error on every boot after reset on my laptop. Need help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm getting below error on every boot after reset on my laptop. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sagy_rocks, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Getting error on every boot after reset on my laptop. Need help!

Hello,

I'm getting below error on every boot after reset on my laptop.

Getting error on every boot after reset on my laptop. Need help! d9380d44-8bf1-4003-8eb2-8c4901536933?upload=true.png

:)

sagy_rocks, Nov 30, 2018
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Issues after performing factory reset from Windows 10 to Windows 7and getting error message "Restoration Incomplete".

Hi Raimiel,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with booting to the computer . I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "go to factory reset", are you referring to roll back to previous Operating System?
    • When you say that "laptop was back to windows 7 I think", are you able to see Windows 7 logo on the screen? Is the computer stuck at Windows 7 startup screen?
    • Are you restarting the computer, are you still getting the error message while booting to the computer?

Please get back to us with an update on Startup issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Getting error on every boot after reset on my laptop. Need help!

help getting this runtime error cant fix it!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you better.

• Did you make any changes to your computer, prior to this issue?
    • When exactly do you get this error?
    • Does this issue occur while browsing online or while using any application?

I suggest that you perform a clean boot so that we can identify which is the program that is causing the issue.

Clean boot process will help you determine which third party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other application or programs, which runs on the computer at the background,
    leading to this issue.

I would suggest you to perform clean boot and check.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: Once you are done with the troubleshooting, perform the steps in "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot"
    to reset computer as usual.

Hope this helps you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Getting error on every boot after reset on my laptop. Need help!

1. Getting error on every boot after reset on my laptop. Need help! - Similar Threads - Getting error every

2. Need help getting into laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help getting into laptop: My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me the option to login with pin but I don't have a password for it and I can't do any type of reboot because it keeps asking for...
  3. Need help getting into laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help getting into laptop: My Microsoft school account hasn't been letting me login on my laptop. I usually sign in to the laptop with a 4 digit pin but now it doesn't give me the option to login with pin but I don't have a password for it and I can't do any type of reboot because it keeps asking for...
  4. Need help getting into laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need help with reset laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reset laptop: Recently, my laptop went on the fritz. Apps would close while I was using them, taskbars kept opening up, my keyboard would type random sequences of numbers and letters or not type at all, my mouse was slow to respond and files would start copying themselves. I couldn't run a...
  6. Boot order gets reset after every restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot order gets reset after every restart: Hi I am having this issue after a bios update. I have a ssd and a hdd both containing windows I imaged from hdd to sdd after buying the laptop. Before the update, the machine used to boot from ssd. After the update it is booting from hdd inspite of resetting the boot order...
  7. Need urgent help with setting up my laptop after a reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need urgent help with setting up my laptop after a reset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RealLegiods [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jb5ivr/need_urgent_help_with_setting_up_my_laptop_after/
  8. Need help with boot error

Need help with boot error: Today my win 10 updated and after that it wouldnt boot it was just my cursor and a Black screen. Tried some methods solving it and ended up with this error: LogonUI.exe system error The system experienced some kind of overflow in the app and that could cause someone else to...
  9. Need help with resetting my laptop

Need help with resetting my laptop: I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset windows a third time and all of a sudden it said "windows could not find the recovery environment" "insert your windows...
  10. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...