Windows 10: getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera"

Discus and support getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am getting an error while trying to access the camera through any apps. Error code: 0xA00F4244<No Cameras are attached>. Please find the details... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GururajaSudarsan, Jan 19, 2019.

1. getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera"

I am getting an error while trying to access the camera through any apps.

Error code: 0xA00F4244<No Cameras are attached>.

Please find the details as below.

Model : HP CF140003ne

Windows10 64bit.

Please suggest a solution.

Please find the error snap as below.

getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera" c73a8d3b-121e-4fc8-9ea9-6a30930ba654?upload=true.png

:)

GururajaSudarsan, Jan 19, 2019

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jan 19, 2019
  4. getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera"

Laptop Camera Not Working

Hello,

I have a Sony Vaio laptop that was purchased in November of 2014. I don't use my laptop camera much but I've recently learned that it won't work and I have tried everything suggested by those who have answered other people's question similar to mine.

I get the error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00DABE0)

I've tried all of this and have reset my computer and still I get the same message:

The error code 0xA00F425C(0x80004005) that you've encountered may be due to software conflicts or broken components. To have this resolved, we'd like to confirm if you've already tried running the Windows App troubleshooter. This tool is usually used if
    a Windows app isn't functioning accordingly. If you haven't done it yet, please click here to download the tool and run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try uninstalling the app via PowerShell command and reinstall it after. Here are the steps.

• In the search box, type Windows PowerShell.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.WindowsCamera* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Close the window and restart your computer.
    • Reinstall the Camera app from the Store app.
    • Once you're done, check the outcome

How do I get my camera to work?

BrittneyNA, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera"

1. getting error on my new laptop, "we cant find your camera" - Similar Threads - getting error laptop

2. when i started camera on my laptop, a window that say "we cant find your camera" appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i started camera on my laptop, a window that say "we cant find your camera" appeared: I cannot use camera on my laptop, also when I do zoom meeting. ***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-started-camera-on-my-laptop-a-window-that/930d0b43-2d63-4fc1-afe5-355475965bee
  3. when i started camera on my laptop, a window that say "we cant find your camera" appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i started camera on my laptop, a window that say "we cant find your camera" appeared: I cannot use camera on my laptop, also when I do zoom meeting. ***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For business / Other*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-started-camera-on-my-laptop-a-window-that/930d0b43-2d63-4fc1-afe5-355475965bee
  4. "we cant find your camera"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "we cant find your camera": I feel like I've tried everything. There is no camera in my device manager. I don't know what to do at this point https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-your-camera/1816a995-8c96-4585-ab57-5ba4aa0b659f
  5. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: Hi I have a Surface pro 4 it has suddenly decided it can't find the camera It's still there... It just comes up with a black window and "We can't find your camera" error code is Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244...
  6. i am getting an error while accessing my camera We can't find your Camera.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i am getting an error while accessing my camera We can't find your Camera.: I am using Window 10. and getting this error as "We can't find your Camera" error:- 0xA00F4243 AND 0xA00F4244. i have tried all the method provided on "https://thegeekpage.com/fixing-we-cant-find-your-camera-in-windows-10/". None of them is working for me. Please help....
  7. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I have an HP Envy x360 - 15m-ds0011dx running Windows 10. Computer is about a year old and my camera has never worked. I have been searching all over the internet for troubleshooting help with no avail. Please help! Message I get is - We can't find your camera. Check...
  8. WE CANT FIND YOUR CAMERA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WE CANT FIND YOUR CAMERA: AFTER UPDATING MY INFORMATION I GET THIS WHEN I TRY TO USE MY CAMERA. I ALSO TRIED TO FIX IT MYSELF WITH THE STEPS THEY GIVE US TO REMOVE CAMERA THEN INSTALL ITS NOT WORKING THIS IS AND EXTRA PROBLEM I REALLY DIDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHY UPDATE TO PUT UP WITH THIS I USE MY...
  9. We can't find your camera" error message

We can't find your camera" error message: I am getting the error message #We can't find your camera" when i am starting my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-find-your-camera-error-message/8ec14d9e-6b63-4ff9-b2ca-66a8abf4d02f
  10. We can't find your camera

We can't find your camera: I am using Windows 10 pro on ASUS S300CA and the inbuilt camera isn't working. When i open the camera application it shows an error saying: "We can't find your camera. Check to be sure it's connected and installed properly, that it isn't being blocked by antivirus software,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bing comstoragetos datamart windows

2. cant find camera in my laptop