Windows 10: Getting error popup message after update.

Discus and support Getting error popup message after update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I just got an update yesterday some sort of security update. After installing the update I was getting this popup, also the windows product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by maulickmetkar, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Getting error popup message after update.

Getting error popup message after update. cbe505a8-a4d9-435a-9bb3-292fbb6bb2f1?upload=true.png

I just got an update yesterday some sort of security update.

After installing the update I was getting this popup, also the windows product key is genuine.

:)

maulickmetkar, Jul 18, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jul 18, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Getting error popup message after update.

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Getting error popup message after update.

1. Getting error popup message after update. - Similar Threads - Getting error popup

2. Popup Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup Message: Hi,Was just wondering if anyone knew why I keep getting this popup message every time I turn or on restart my laptop?This was an issue I had with Windows 10 as well, before updating to 11....
  3. Popup Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popup Message: Hi,Was just wondering if anyone knew why I keep getting this popup message every time I turn or on restart my laptop?This was an issue I had with Windows 10 as well, before updating to 11....
  4. Error Message after Windows Updat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Message after Windows Updat: I recently updated to the latest version of windows. I am now getting the following message when I boot up my laptop. There was a problem starting C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found. What is causing this and can it be fixed....
  5. Message Popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message Popups: A little box stating the screen size pops up about every 15 - 20 minutes and it will take down whatever I am doing. This is very aggravating and I never had it happen with Windows 7. I do not like Windows 10 because it is entirely too hard to work with. It does strange things...
  6. Popup message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup message: Getting this message at startup "Work or school account problem. We need to fix your work or school account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experienced settings....
  7. Getting error message after starting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting error message after starting the laptop: Hi, I have Dell laptop with window 10. Lately I got the following error message (twice) each time I start or restart my laptop: "Line 0 (File 'C:\winddowsUpdater\winddowsUpdater.zip')" (See attached snapshot). [ATTACH] Why I get this error message? and what should I...
  8. LOGONUI.EXE - SYSTEM ERROR ( POPUP MESSAGE AFTER APPLY OCTOBER 2018 CUMULATIVE UPDATE )...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOGONUI.EXE - SYSTEM ERROR ( POPUP MESSAGE AFTER APPLY OCTOBER 2018 CUMULATIVE UPDATE )...: Does anyone out there using a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 get a message that says LOGONUI.exe - SYSTEM ERROR ? Started getting this message after I installed the October 2018 cumulative patch update. The message appears when you first logon and seems pretty harmless if...
  9. popup messages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup messages: Hi Guys. Keep getting these popping up bugging me to upgrade, how do I stop these? going to give it 6 months or so before I decide which way or the other, if I'm going to go with windows 10 or stay with 7. thanks in advance. [img] [img] 14492
  10. Getting error message after Win10 install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting error message after Win10 install.: Hi. I just upgraded from win 8.1 to win10. Whenever I do a Clean Boot, I get thefollowing message displayed at the welcome screen. “The Procedure entry IOCTLDisableButtonClick could not be located in the Dynamic Link Library C:\program\File\DellTPad\Apoint.dll.”...