Windows 10: Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast

Discus and support Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Team, Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VikramSinghVerma, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast

Hi Team,

Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10.

Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast d312ff0e-f58d-47a0-8af4-0d24a363342a?upload=true.png

:)

VikramSinghVerma, Aug 17, 2019
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

Hi Terrence,

To help you out with your concern, here are some information that we need to know:

• Can you tell us what model of computer you are using while connecting to your Samsung Note 4?

However, we suggest you to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter through these steps:

• Press Win + X then select Control Panel.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • Click Hardware and Sound then select Hardware and Devices.
    • To run the troubleshooter, follow the steps from the wizard.

You may also try updating the driver by following the steps on this
    link.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thanks.

Karla Alm, Aug 17, 2019
  4. Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast

Windows 10 Samsung Note 4 USB connection

This still did not enable my phone to connect with my laptop.

BrooklynNelson, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast

1. Getting error while connecting to Samsung series 8 with Microsoft 10 using Mircast - Similar Threads - Getting error while

2. Laptop with windows 11 won't connect to samsung tv series 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with windows 11 won't connect to samsung tv series 7: I just wonder is there any way I can cast my screen on a Samsung TV Series 7 without having to downgrade to Windows 10? It seems silly if you ask me having to downgrade Windows because Samsung TV can't connect to it due to its fairly new appearance but is there any other way...
  3. Laptop with windows 11 won't connect to samsung tv series 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with windows 11 won't connect to samsung tv series 7: I just wonder is there any way I can cast my screen on a Samsung TV Series 7 without having to downgrade to Windows 10? It seems silly if you ask me having to downgrade Windows because Samsung TV can't connect to it due to its fairly new appearance but is there any other way...
  4. Not able to connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Windows 10: Hey there! When I'm trying to connect my Galaxy Note 8 with my Windows desktop, then it's not happening. Can somebody help me out? Why is this issue occuring? and how to resolve it?Thanks, Jack...
  5. Not able to connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Windows 10: Hey there! When I'm trying to connect my Galaxy Note 8 with my Windows desktop, then it's not happening. Can somebody help me out? Why is this issue occuring? and how to resolve it?Thanks, Jack...
  6. Not able to connect my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    **HELP** Clean Windows 10 Install on Samsung Series 7 Chronos notebook using Samsung Evo...: Hello I just installed a new Samsung 860 EVO SSD into my Samsung Series 7 Chronos Model NP700Z5A ( NP700Z5A-S04US ). Ok, I am booting from a usb drive that has the windows iso image. I get through the whole install process and once the laptop restarts it takes me back to...
  8. Samsung SCX-3400 series error, driver unavailable,SEC...not connected

Samsung SCX-3400 series error, driver unavailable,SEC...not connected: Good morning, Following the latest upgrade of Windows 10, I read the abve messages. However, my printer is on, I can read a preview of the document to be printed. I don't want to risk reinstalling the printer. Anything I can do before that extreme. Thank you very much....
  9. Impressora Samsung M288x Series

Impressora Samsung M288x Series: Não consigo digitalizar documentos na impressora Samsung Xpress M2885FW, esta exibindo a mensagem "Erro de I/O durante a comunicação com o dispositivo"....
  10. Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series

Samsung Magician / Samsung SSD 840 series: [img] I get above error; I've updated the intel rapid storage driver and asmedia sata controller driver. My motherboard is an asus z97 deluxe. Help is appreciated; thx ! 59239