Windows 10: Getting error while trying to login in to my surface laptop

Discus and support Getting error while trying to login in to my surface laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,As I forgotten my login password I tried to reset my laptop and then I update my windows. After successfully logged in to my laptop I have changed... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by James0609, Jul 18, 2021.

1. James0609 Win User

Getting error while trying to login in to my surface laptop

Hi,As I forgotten my login password I tried to reset my laptop and then I update my windows. After successfully logged in to my laptop I have changed my hello face and password. However, now I'm getting error every time while I try to login my laptop just only key password working for accessing my laptop. I have tried to reset my password and hello face many times but still getting this problem again and again. Can anyone help me to fix it. It is showing code error 0x80090027.

:)

James0609, Jul 18, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Getting error while trying to login in to my surface laptop :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Jul 18, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Surface Pro 4 Log in issues

Hello Bex,

For us to help you suggest steps to resolve the issue, we would like to know some information:

• Did you get any error messages when signing in to your account?
    • Have you made any significant changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried to login using a different Microsoft account or local account on the computer?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Ashish Sondhi on this

link

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Jul 18, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Jul 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Getting error while trying to login in to my surface laptop - Similar Threads - Getting error while

2. Getting below error while opening the laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting below error while opening the laptop.: Getting the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-below-error-while-opening-the-laptop/c0459b06-1663-464a-9868-f1db4e20dc59
  3. Getting below error while opening the laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting below error while opening the laptop.: Getting the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-below-error-while-opening-the-laptop/c0459b06-1663-464a-9868-f1db4e20dc59
  4. Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos: I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos on windows through the Dolby Access app on Microsoft Store, however, every time i try to buy it, the microsoft store pop up just throws an error message saying that the session has timed out for security reasons. I've already tried running...
  5. Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos

Getting an error while trying to buy Dolby Atmos: I'm trying to buy Dolby Atmos on windows through the Dolby Access app on Microsoft Store, however, every time i try to buy it, the microsoft store pop up just throws an error message saying that the session has timed out for security reasons. I've already tried running...
  6. 0x80280013 error while i try to login after sleep/signout

0x80280013 error while i try to login after sleep/signout: I read Received error code 0x80280013 when I try to login with my pin - Microsoft CommunityI tried to delete NGC folder but I wasnt able to, and the command is not clear, like I keep getting this when I write down that command....
  7. I got this error while trying to install the new windows 2004 update on a Surface Laptop 3...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got this error while trying to install the new windows 2004 update on a Surface Laptop 3...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M4mmt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsfwf8/i_got_this_error_while_trying_to_install_the_new/
  8. Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while trying to download games and while trying to enter my account: Today i have wanted to download Roblox in the Microsoft Store, to join the games faster, so i opened the Microsoft Store app, went to the Roblox app download section, clicked the Download button, and, BOOM! Error code "nUbNtp82MkWqMX6b.28.1" appeared on the screen, along...
  9. My laptop is stuck while trying to update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop is stuck while trying to update: I am currently updating my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 using the link here from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10#iconz-install its currently at the last step but stuck there at 0% for the last hour. what should i do? it also states...
  10. Can’t login to my Surface Laptop At all!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login to my Surface Laptop At all!: I just got my surface laptop (1st gen) yesterday and this morning at school i tried logging in and it claimed to not be able to recognize my face. It then told me my only option now was to use my pin. It then says “pin is no longer available” because of a change in my...