Windows 10: Getting error

Discus and support Getting error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am getting error in the activation. It is continue showing on 0xC004F74. Now what should I do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sam_09_19, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Sam_09_19 Win User

Getting error

I am getting error in the activation. It is continue showing on 0xC004F74. Now what should I do.

:)

Sam_09_19, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Getting error

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Getting error

1. Getting error - Similar Threads - Getting error

2. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  3. Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Uncorrectable Error BSOD: Hi,Recently I have been getting a BSOD on startup with the stop code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I wasn't doing anything at the time as the PC was in the process of booting up and logging into Windows. I've attached both dump files below; one from 22nd April and one from...
  4. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  5. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f: Hello Community members,My windows 10 system suddenly stopped working and showing the error 0xc000000fSteps I did:1. Created windows installation media using "media creation tool" in another PC2. goto startup menu > select Boot device options > USB Hard drive UEFI >...
  6. Windows 10 not booting up getting error 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  8. I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...

I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible...: I get a Memory Integrity error that I cannot resolve. It says its due to incompatible drivers. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-a-memory-integrity-error-that-i-cannot/c0ce9294-9f6b-450f-bf67-ccadfad04085
  9. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...
  10. Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.

Kernel power shutdown error 43 and screen gets patches when using remote desktop connection.: My Pc Shuts down on its own and sometimes it gets restart on its own.I also receive certain patches when i am using remote desktop connection. I tried changing the graphic card,ram and motherboard,and also re-installed the windows on the same system. But that didnt solve the...