Windows 10: Getting files back

Discus and support Getting files back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809. Now I have a hard drive with all my files, pictures, movies, etc... I can see all but I can't access anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RayM2011, Oct 11, 2018.

1. RayM2011 Win User

Getting files back

I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809. Now I have a hard drive with all my files, pictures, movies, etc...

I can see all but I can't access anything. Why?

Can someone please help Me to recover my files, urgent

Thanks in advance

:)

RayM2011, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Getting files back

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Getting files back

1. Getting files back - Similar Threads - Getting files

2. Is there a way to get network drive files to appear in Start menu search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to get network drive files to appear in Start menu search?: I have recently moved all my documents to a Synology NAS. I'm used to finding exactly what I need by quickly hitting Windows key and typing. However, none of the NAS documents show up. I have the shared drives mapped as Network Drives in windows. I can search for these files...
  3. Windows 10 File explorer, how can I get rid of the "File, Edit, View" bar? It stays white,...

Windows 10 File explorer, how can I get rid of the "File, Edit, View" bar? It stays white,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/school_throw92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8bv3o/windows_10_file_explorer_how_can_i_get_rid_of_the/
  4. Don't know how to get rid of folders - but keep the files in them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't know how to get rid of folders - but keep the files in them: I have a folder full of music but all the songs are sequestered in sometimes multiple folders, but I want them all to be in just the ONE folder. I tried just copying all the .mp3 files into a new folder, but they stayed in their little folders anyway. Can anyone tell me how...
  5. Need to reinstall windows and get a new key without losing files.

Need to reinstall windows and get a new key without losing files.: So, I used to have a gaming laptop, but i built a desktop and cloned the OS to keep my data. I had initially unactivated windows on the desktop so the laptop woudnt get deactivated, but while its being sold, the laptop has been offline. However i noticed windows reactivated...
  6. File Explorer Get Crashed

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Get Crashed: Hello! The last month my File Explorer get crashed a lot times and cant re-open it! I try the restart methon from task manager but nothing happen! I can open in only if i make New Task from Task Manager but again not respond! I try to found the error details and get this:...
  7. I keep getting "Error 1325. Microsoft.VC90.CRT is not a valid short file name." when I try...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I keep getting "Error 1325. Microsoft.VC90.CRT is not a valid short file name." when I try...: Again, How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-error-1325-microsoftvc90crt-is-not/281ebecf-e67e-40f1-85cd-4a9a6df40289
  8. On clicking left mouse botton on file icons, I get confirmatin to delete dialogue box.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On clicking left mouse botton on file icons, I get confirmatin to delete dialogue box.: After opening, on the desktop, when I select any icon or file I get a confirmation dialogue box to ensure to send the file to recycle bin. on double clicking file opens but the doc file contents get automatically gets deleted letter by letter. I just checked that my delet...
  9. Raid 1 Failed & Cannot Get my Files back

Raid 1 Failed & Cannot Get my Files back: I hope it’s not too late for me now!!! My PC is Operating on Windows 10, and I have used WD My Book Duo S/N WUA270…. P/N WDBLWE… 8TB configured asRaid 1, No Encryption for many months, stored about 3TB of data … Suddenly, the enclosure went faulty, the WD HDD not showing on...
  10. When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error..

When I'm trying to extract some MIDI files, I get an error..: So, I've downloaded a giant pack of MIDI files, but when I try and extract them, some of the files throw an error saying "Error 0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect." when I'm extracting them. Please help.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5548