Windows 10: Getting files back

Discus and support Getting files back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809. Now I have a hard drive with all my files, pictures, movies, etc... I can see all but I can't access anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RayM2011, Oct 11, 2018.

1. RayM2011 Win User

Getting files back

I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1809. Now I have a hard drive with all my files, pictures, movies, etc...

I can see all but I can't access anything. Why?

Can someone please help Me to recover my files, urgent

Thanks in advance

:)

RayM2011, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Getting files back

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Getting files back

1. Getting files back - Similar Threads - Getting files

2. Get files from locked admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  3. Get files from locked admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  4. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  5. How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...

How can I get rid of the phantom text that appears when one hovers over a link, file, or...: Having an issue where, repeatedly, a text box like the type one sees when mousing over an option before clicking it will appear on my screen and remain there, even after the program it came from has been closed, even after all windows are closed, and even after restarting...
  6. Files getting deleted after update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files getting deleted after update.: For some reason whenever my laptop updates it will delete recent files and downloads even though I have enough storage to hold them. My background image and my files will reset and whenever I try to back it up it won't bring up any file. I tried scanning for any malware and...
  7. Files getting deleted after update.

Files getting deleted after update.: For some reason whenever my laptop updates it will delete recent files and downloads even though I have enough storage to hold them. My background image and my files will reset and whenever I try to back it up it won't bring up any file. I tried scanning for any malware and...
  8. Files getting deleted after update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...
  10. Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive

Getting a BSOD When Copying a Large File on my C Drive: I am trying to copy a 47GB Folder to my C Drive and it always triggers a Bluescreen. It Works fine but after 10-20 Minutes it immediately drops the copy speed to 300KB/s or 0KB/s. The Original File i was trying to Copy was in my External Drive, I Created a Duplicate of the 47...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5548