Windows 10: Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump)

Discus and support Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Been months now my new PC keep getting Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze even when left idle without warnings I have multiple problems which occur on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tyroth, May 17, 2020.

1. tyroth Win User

Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump)

Hello,

Been months now my new PC keep getting Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze even when left idle without warnings

I have multiple problems which occur on daily basis. Here's the list:
    1. PC is freezing playing games
    2. PC restarts while being idle
    3. BSODs mostly when playing but sometimes completely randomly
    I've tried many things from reinstalling Windows to updating drivers but nothing helped.
    It also cause my multiple file being corrupted while BDOSed during working.

wish...

tyroth, May 17, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 17, 2020
  3. sebar Win User
    blue screen dump

since i have uploaded the zip file ive had another blue screen with system_service_exception (fltmgr.sys), and the computer freezed at 100% counter that normaly restarted the comp

sebar, May 17, 2020
  4. FalseHawk Win User

Blue Screen, restarting, and freezing

I was just using my computer as I usually do, and my computer just had a random blue screen. I thought that it was just a regular crash, so I tried to get back on. When it was restarted, my computer, wouldn't get to the login screen. I then had to reinstall
    windows 10, waited an hour, and tried to recover my applications. Then my screen froze, restarted, and gets to a certain point where it freezes and restarts again. Sometimes I'm able to log back on for about ten minutes until it freezes and restarts. If asked,
    I'm using an HP computer. If asked, I'll try to provide all the information I know.

FalseHawk, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Getting Frequent Blue Screen/Restart/Freeze on new computer(with Dump) - Similar Threads - Getting Frequent Blue

2. Frequent restarts with blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent restarts with blue screen: Since past few months, my laptop suddenly restarts with blue screen and each time a different error code is mentioned. Being from non-tech background, i did researched on possible solutions to this issue. I manually updated all drivers, installed an anti-virus, restarted in...
  3. Frequent restarts with blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent restarts with blue screen: Since past few months, my laptop suddenly restarts with blue screen and each time a different error code is mentioned. Being from non-tech background, i did researched on possible solutions to this issue. I manually updated all drivers, installed an anti-virus, restarted in...
  4. Getting frequent blue screens on new computer build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting frequent blue screens on new computer build: Built a new PC about 2 weeks ago and have been getting blue screens and/or crashes of google chrome and games fairly frequently. The blue screens error messages aren't always for the same error. And blue screens can happen randomly, sometimes overnight when computer is in...
  5. Getting frequent blue screens on new computer build

Getting frequent blue screens on new computer build: Built a new PC about 2 weeks ago and have been getting blue screens and/or crashes of google chrome and games fairly frequently. The blue screens error messages aren't always for the same error. And blue screens can happen randomly, sometimes overnight when computer is in...
  6. Getting frequent blue screens on new computer build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  8. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.: Hello, my computer freezes while playing games, the screen will freeze up and no inputs work I have to hard restart.I do not get a blue screen and the sound will freeze as well and repeat itself. I thought it was my PSU but I installed my old one which I know is good and I...
  9. Computer freezes and restarts no blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent Freezing and Blue Screens of Death: Hi all, I've been having some issues with my Windows 10 PC lately, and I'm hoping you can help. I get frequent blue screens when doing almost anything on my computer. It seems to come in waves sometimes, with multiple happening in one day and then none for a couple days....