Windows 10: Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming

Discus and support Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok this is now getting More frequent whenever i play any game on my pc there's a random chance that the pc gets a bsod saying critical process died or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abhiroop Naharoy, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming

Ok this is now getting More frequent whenever i play any game on my pc there's a random chance that the pc gets a bsod saying critical process died or memory management. So i tried to figure out what is the cause of the problem i went to event viewer and found out a critical error in adminstrative logs saying: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly With code 41. But I have not forcefully shutted down my pc why is this error happening is there any solution? Any Help would be greatly appreciated Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming c1346c1c-27cb-46cf-9f61-404f4a40b829?upload=true.png

:)

Abhiroop Naharoy, Jan 12, 2021
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jan 12, 2021
  3. I have been having BSOD frequently

Hi James

Can you try the suggestion in step 2.

The games should still run with those items disabled and will allow you to check for a BSOD again.

Thanks

nigelyardley, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming

Windows 10 Frequent crashes especially while gaming

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with frequent system crashes while playing games and getting blue screen on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to perform a
    “Startup Repair”
    using Windows 10 bootable DVD or USB drive and check if that helps. Initiating repair from CD/DVD may have different results than earlier since the source of boot is different now.

So, I would suggest to perform the repair again and check if it helps.

If you don’t have the bootable DVD or USB drive, please refer to the steps in the article given below to create one and then follow the steps given below.

Create installation media for Windows 10

Download Windows 10

Once you have made the bootable USB or DVD drive, please follow the steps.

• Insert the installation DVD or USB
      and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’
      page, select thelanguage to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
      ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.
    You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from CD/DVD.

Important: While scanning the hard drive if any bad sectors are found, the scanner tries to repair that sector, any data available on that might be lost.

Note:
    Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of
    BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

For more information:

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Andre Da Costa” replied on January 22, 2015 in the following Microsoft Community link.

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming

1. Getting Frequent BSODs Especially while gaming - Similar Threads - Getting Frequent BSODs

2. [BSOD] - PC Crashes especially while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] - PC Crashes especially while gaming: Hello,The issue is - My PC Crashes with BSODSetup:- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X- Nvidia GTX 970- SSD 256GB M2- 850W Power Source- 16GB RAMFull description:This is happening again after a short period of about two months. To keep in mind that I got the same problem in the past, but I...
  3. Frequent and Random BSOD Especially on Boot up!

Frequent and Random BSOD Especially on Boot up!: I am at a lost right now with Windows. Despite countless System Restore, System Resets, uninstalling updates, updating drivers, DISM and other scan repairs my system still has frequent and random BSOD. I have to boot cycle at least 3 times before I get the PC up and working....
  4. Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.: So, ever since I've gotten this PC, I've had crashes to desktop, or even BSoDs, while playing most games. Games include things like Total War: Warhammer 2, Satisfactory, Vermintide 2, Starcraft 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Necromunda Underhive Wars, GTA 5, Dawn of War 3 just to...
  5. Frequent BSOD while opening games only

Frequent BSOD while opening games only: Every time I open a game like CSGO, valorant, Shadow of tomb raider, it says can't allocate memory or texture loading error or engine error and then the GPU becomes inactive. Then I restart the laptop and it shows me the BSOD screen saying VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR. But...
  6. Frequent BSODs occurring especially while launching games.

Frequent BSODs occurring especially while launching games.: For the past few days, I have been encountering several BSODs, only when i am launching games like Forza or Batman. They have the following stopcodes: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION VIDEO_TDR_ERROR THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER...
  7. Frequent BSODs while playing games

Frequent BSODs while playing games: Hi there, starting around a week and a half to 2 weeks ago I began to experience BSODs while playing games (usually rainbow six siege as thats the main game I play). At first the BSODs had system service exception, page fault in unpaged area errors as the causes. I noticed...
  8. Frequent BSoD While Gaming DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Frequent BSoD While Gaming DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I primarily use my computer for either gaming or to watch videos. Before upgrading to Windows 10 my computer would be quite stable. After upgrading, approximately one hour of gaming (almost exactly) will cause my computer to either lock up and later produce a BSoD saying a...
  9. BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming

BSOD's Random, varied and frequent while gaming: The BSOD's I was getting at first, while gaming ( World of Warcraft Mainly) were DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL , KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and wdf01000.sys . This has been happening for some time now but was unable to resolve the issue after updating the wireless adapter...
  10. BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming

BSOD happening frequently while working/gaming: Hi all, I'm getting BSOD frequently in windows 10 enterprise. I've updated windows in the past several days, but to no avail. The system crashes in steam, battle.net, as well as performing normal tasks. I've run a memory test, and a disk scan, and both passed. Attached...