Windows 10: Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why?

Discus and support Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been facing these crashes for some time now, and they're just a straight reboot without any BSOD or error message. There's no commonality in what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Govind K Rajesh, May 2, 2021.

1. Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why?

I've been facing these crashes for some time now, and they're just a straight reboot without any BSOD or error message. There's no commonality in what I'd be doing at the time could be gaming, browsing, or the PC might even be idling, but the screen just goes black and the system reboots.I've searched through Event Viewer and Reliability History, and the error messages I've been seeing there have been rather unhelpful. It's usually along the lines of 'The previous system shutdown at 2:29:13 PM on ‎5/‎2/‎2021 was unexpected.' and 'The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. T

:)

Govind K Rajesh, May 2, 2021
  2. Threeflow Win User

Help! New system keeps crashing

Ask this guy if he can help ->>

Threeflow, May 2, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 2, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why?

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, May 2, 2021
Thema:

Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why?

1. Getting frequent system crashes, could someone help figure out why? - Similar Threads - Getting frequent system

2. Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?: Hello,Recently, while playing Helldivers 2, my PC full crashed and would not come back online for a little bit. This is not the first time this has happened either, though it has now taken me this long to finally say enough cause I'm beyond annoyed especially since I also...
  3. Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help me with understanding why my PC crashed?: Hello,Recently, while playing Helldivers 2, my PC full crashed and would not come back online for a little bit. This is not the first time this has happened either, though it has now taken me this long to finally say enough cause I'm beyond annoyed especially since I also...
  4. Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing: Computer blue screening repeatedly since last night. It’s a new pc and never had problems the 2 weeks I had it now I can’t play anything on it. I tried removing the 2 sticks of ram that I got extra with the pre built but it’s still crashing. I don’t know what else it could...
  5. Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help figure out why I’m blue screen and reset crashing: Computer blue screening repeatedly since last night. It’s a new pc and never had problems the 2 weeks I had it now I can’t play anything on it. I tried removing the 2 sticks of ram that I got extra with the pre built but it’s still crashing. I don’t know what else it could...
  6. Help figuring out why OpenFile dialog crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Help figuring out why OpenFile dialog crashes: I'm writing a piece of code with Lazarus IDE (free pascal). When I invoke the Open dialog widget while in debug mode (with gdb), the program crashes. Something is tripping up GDB because when I run it in release mode, the program proceeds normally. I'm running under Windows...
  7. Continuous crashes can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous crashes can't figure out why: Recently my laptop keeps crashing whenever I try to do something normal on it... sometimes it crashes suddenly after logging in and sometimes I can use it for like 4-8 hours in a stretchI tried searching on the event logs and couldn't find anything which points towards the...
  8. Need help figuring out why Windows keep crashing

Need help figuring out why Windows keep crashing: I will try to provide any information needed. Here is the link to my MEMORY.DMP:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oBWokugNsg1-W9vxVRKchfUvKc4pFw_O/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Could someone who is good at using Process Explorer help me figure out why a program keeps...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone who is good at using Process Explorer help me figure out why a program keeps...: I've already got a question that I asked 3/11/2019 over in a special Process Explorer forum that I came across that seemed to login automatically. It's at...
  10. BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...

BlueScreen error 100000ea. Could someone look at my minidumps and help figure out what is...: I own a dell 15000 special edition, that allows me to upgrade hardware. Recently i upgraded the memory from 8 to 16 GB and changed my HD storage to an SSD. Clean installed windows 10 and went on with things. The notebook comes with a AMD Radeon and i use it to edit videos....